THIS PRETTY MUCH NAILS IT....

Don't really understand how we have been played 

You wanted CC gone he's gone 

The only way it possibly works out that we have been "played" is that CC and his staff deliberately played poorly planned games to ensure he got the boot which i'm assuming not even the Owlstalk Paranoid are suggesting ( i know i know )

Was he supposed to go away and cry because we didn't want him ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Another one who believed that the fans were to blame after reading the statement

I'm hardly an unreasonable poster

Quoting my post and referring to me as 'another one', basically acting like I'm an example of idiot group of people (just for having a different opinion to you) is a bit of a shithouse thing to do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Don't really understand how we have been played 

You wanted CC gone he's gone 

The only way it possibly works out that we have been "played" is that CC and his staff deliberately played poorly planned games to ensure he got the boot which i'm assuming not even the Owlstalk Paranoid are suggesting ( i know i know )

Was he supposed to go away and cry because we didn't want him ?

did you think carlos deserved to stay at Wednesday ? 

Wish Swansea had tapped him up 6 months ago if that’s what’s happened here!

Good luck to Carlos, I’m just glad he’s no longer our manager. Had lost all faith in him come the end, and glad he left before he completely ruined the respect he’d built up in the previous 2 seasons.

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

No but I think you deserve him down at Swansea...you'll still have someone to troll lol 

When you put the Sid James thing at the end of every post - does that make it 'not trolling'?

1 hour ago, scram said:

Well we didn't want him so we can't moan that he's gone elsewhere - even it was a bit Machiavellian - which we don't know

cant help but feel some are disappointed he got another job 

a bit like dumping a bird and a bit p*ssed she got into bed with someone a couple days later ( or the slight feeling she was before ie tapped up )

personally good luck to him  but I'm glad to get a fresh start with someone else 

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

No but I think you deserve him down at Swansea...you'll still have someone to troll lol 

not really trolling him was it ,I was one of the first to call for his head at Birmingham away .

some people like him ,I don't and I have my right  to my opinion as you do yours

we aren't quite north korea standards yet 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, welsOwl74 said:

not really trolling him was it ,I was one of the first to call for his head at Birmingham away .

some people like him ,I don't and I have my right  to my opinion as you do yours

Hmmm  North Korea..isn't that what the blunts call owlstalk  ???

5 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

TBH I was just laughing at the irony about all your attempts calling for Carlos's head on here only to find he's turned up on your doorstep :manager:

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Haha 1

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Hmmm  North Korea..isn't that what the blunts call owlstalk  ???

ive not interacted with a fan of that lot since 1998 so I wouldn't know but I can their point,more rules on here than the houses of parliment

55 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Quoting my post and referring to me as 'another one', basically acting like I'm an example of idiot group of people (just for having a different opinion to you) is a bit of a shithouse thing to do. 

You might know know this, because it is one of the unwritten rules of Owlstalk......but Neil is never wrong, ever.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Youre right

My sincere genuine apologies to  you mate

im just angry at today’s news after the mess we’ve been left to clear up

Owlstalk Shop