Christmas Day On Owlstalk Thread

35 minutes ago, Quist said:

I am in garage out of way, in laws here for dinner, will have to join them later but will try and find another excuse to escape. I only got told yesterday they are staying until Boxing Day.

Sensible suggestions welcome to get out of way for a couple of hours.

Couple of years back I had a severe nosebleed on boxing day. Went to A&E for a few hours. Take a book and your phone. Sorted. 

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Merry Christmas everyone

Forget the football for a second 

This is a non football thread for everyyone to let us know what you’re up to today

if you’re not celebrating Christmas that’s fine too join in anyway with how your day goes

Am just having first coffee of the day

Been up since 0500..... 2 sets of Lego, meccano and Peppa Pigs house all successfully built and no loss of humour. Moving onto fire truck and fairy Princess dress up.

On 4th coffee and 2nd bacon butty on thick farmhouse bread.. Wife looking worried.

Merry Christmas fellow Owlstalkers!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Quist said:

I am in garage out of way, in laws here for dinner, will have to join them later but will try and find another excuse to escape. I only got told yesterday they are staying until Boxing Day.

Sensible suggestions welcome to get out of way for a couple of hours.

cut the power,couple of flash bangs and double tap to each between the eyes, promble sorted...

Oh and forgot to mention you should have stocked up with plastic tarpaulins, some super strength acid and some surgical hacksaws beforehand, a heavy duty mincer wouldn't go amiss either.....**

love Christmas......:rolleyes:

**This advice was not meant to be taken serious

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Neighbour just dropped dead so there's ambulance crews all over their house currently

I hope they've not put the turkey in the oven and remember to turn it off otherwise they could get back from wherever they take recently deceased people to find their house is burnt down too

You always have to bring the mood down.

Never been fun since you stopped drinking.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Neighbour just dropped dead so there's ambulance crews all over their house currently

I hope they've not put the turkey in the oven and remember to turn it off otherwise they could get back from wherever they take recently deceased people to find their house is burnt down too

Have you asked if there may be a turkey going to waste ?

May as well get eaten.

• Haha 1