Christmas Day On Owlstalk Thread

4 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

doing the decorating and moving furniture ready for the mrs coming out of hospital , she needs room for using walking frames and such , other than that I wish you all a great xmas day 

Happy Christmas trev.

Ps you've missed a bit.

lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, steveger said:

cut the power,couple of flash bangs and double tap to each between the eyes, promble sorted...

Oh and forgot to mention you should have stocked up with plastic tarpaulins, some super strength acid and some surgical hacksaws beforehand, a heavy duty mincer wouldn't go amiss either.....**

love Christmas......:rolleyes:

**This advice was not meant to be taken serious

Merry Christmas to you and yours Steve ps don't forget to put vodka not gravy on the dinner lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sounds like you're a busy man today mate!

I am  mate just having a quick cuppa and starting again , bedrooms done that's a + living room now just needs furniture moving around to make space then jobs a good un ;) merry xmas boss

Guest Copthorneowl
5 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

doing the decorating and moving furniture ready for the mrs coming out of hospital , she needs room for using walking frames and such , other than that I wish you all a great xmas day 

Good luck matey sounds like you've got your hands full and credit to you for coping, hope your good lady makes a recovery and you both enjoy Xmas.

4 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Good luck matey sounds like you've got your hands full and credit to you for coping, hope your good lady makes a recovery and you both enjoy Xmas

thanks Copthorne mate ,bless her she deserves all the care and attention I can give just for putting up with me lol, have a great day buddy and merry Christmas to you all

4 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Good luck matey sounds like you've got your hands full and credit to you for coping, hope your good lady makes a recovery and you both enjoy Xmas.

oops double post sorry

Merry Christmas to all. 

Just back from breakfast and presents at the in laws. About to start on dinner prep. In laws due round in a bit, separated family meant we've had to split the site this year but all cousins saw each other and all is well. Liking the if you're cooking you're drinking rule, I'm on that. 

Little un got the face on cos I won't let him roll round a muddy field in his new 150th kit. Proper tantrums. 

All the best Trev and Di, loves young dream eh? 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Snake Plissken said:

Visiting dad in hospital. Emphysema. 

Then entertaining family and friends for dinner. Ace wife. 

Wishing all all Wesnesdayites a merry Christmas and happy new year. 

UTO

sorry to hear about your dad mate the visit will have been great for him I suspect  I visited my better half this morning and she was so happy I had ,wishing him well mate and merry xmas to you all

13 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Merry Christmas to all. 

Just back from breakfast and presents at the in laws. About to start on dinner prep. In laws due round in a bit, separated family meant we've had to split the site this year but all cousins saw each other and all is well. Liking the if you're cooking you're drinking rule, I'm on that. 

Little un got the face on cos I won't let him roll round a muddy field in his new 150th kit. Proper tantrums. 

All the best Trev and Di, loves young dream eh? 

cheers LMC (love how you kept your avatar it's the only one left so thank you) wish it was a young dream buddy  lol have a great day mate and merry xmas to you all

42 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

Well done Trev , planning for walking frame being swung round you would need an escape route:rolleyes:.

All the best anyway young man:stuwinky:

• Haha 2