Christmas Day On Owlstalk Thread

Just took the wrapper off "The Origins of Sheffield Wednesday"   plus Sheffield Wednesday F.C.  The official History 150 years.   From my son and his wife .

Sorry Neil - just hard to avoid it if it's in your blood.  Happy Christmas All.

• Like 1

Six years ago I lost my wife to he big c, we had two small children at the time and although I have now moved on from this and happy with my partner (who is a saint by the way) ,  I still for the kids sake miss their mum. 

we try everything to keep her memory alive for them, but as they were only one and two at the time it’s hard as I don’t think they remember her, it’s hard this time of year for all the spencer household but all kids smiling and happy today. 

Happy Christmas to all Owls, treasure your family’s x 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Six years ago I lost my wife to he big c, we had two small children at the time and although I have now moved on from this and happy with my partner (who is a saint by the way) ,  I still for the kids sake miss their mum. 

we try everything to keep her memory alive for them, but as they were only one and two at the time it’s hard as I don’t think they remember her, it’s hard this time of year for all the spencer household but all kids smiling and happy today. 

Ah man that’s emotional

So sorry for your loss

have a great Christmas and then we can get back to squabbling on here in the new year 

Owlstalk Shop

got a massive hangover, aint had one for years, not fun, gunna spend a few hours reading yesterday evenings posts on here whilst wearing a tin foil hat.....

huge beef and huge gammon joint to be demolished later, big breakfast time first though and maybe a small whisky to clear the head :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas everyone xxx

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

All the best pal

Sausage sarnie washed down with a bottle of bucks fizz to start.lol

Day given over to the kids, was great to see the little lads face, you can't put a price on the magic of Christmas when they look to see if Santa has been. 

Merry Christmas everyone and up the owls. 

1 hour ago, Snake Plissken said:

Visiting dad in hospital. Emphysema. 

Then entertaining family and friends for dinner. Ace wife. 

Wishing all all Wesnesdayites a merry Christmas and happy new year. 

UTO

Hope he gets well soon. If you're going to the Northern General, say hello to my Dad. I'll be 2,000 miles away and spending most of the day visiting the wife's Dad in hospital.

Best wishes to all. I'll try to cheer up now. lol

59 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Wishing you all the best x