Norwich City 3 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

22 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I want Norwich to get 6 and wolves to best us 6-0 if that's the only way to get rid of this clown . If bottom 3 were not so bad we would go down this season .when are support going to wake up need this man out of our club.

Whoever is giving me negs clearly are fools and want our club to fail with this clown ruining us ,league 1 is were we are going with this fool in charge . How anyone can defend this man is unreal .

41 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

meltdown.................................go

So genuinely when is enough enough? 

I’ve been patient but there is no sign of any sort of pick up. Time for him to go.

Taking into account your principle of not calling for a sacking - would you have got rid of  Burtenshaw or Yorath or Irvine? Or would you be happy with Conference football because of one man and his job? 

It isn’t a normal sacking like you or I might suffer - he will get a hell of a pay off. 

• Like 2

Palmer’s performance in the second half summed up our performance, shocking. Reach has got a lot of admirers on here but he’s a poor man’s Chris Waddle and I’m being kind. As for Carlos I feared the worse when he started with Rhodes alongside Hooper as this doesn’t work but trying things that don’t work is his M.O. At Wembley he played FF and Hooper and I knew then we were f***ed as Hooper’s best work that season was alongside Nuhiu or Joao.

Chansiri is backing an head coach that won’t take him to the Premier League. He buys players to play his system not players who are suited to play his system. We are stuck with a lot of these players and if Chansiri doesn’t bring in someone who will adapt a system to fit these players, this project has got failure written all over it.

Guest Copthorneowl

Doesn't matter how you dress it up we are poor up front, at the back we're dreadful and in midfield we're lightweight.

We seem to very good at ending other teams long runs of failure.

Lot of things need to change, Manager must be replaced and the owner needs to start being an owner instead of burying his head in the sand.

Worst performance I have just witnessed in a long time , I could name practically all the team at fault but Bannon was the worst tonight , defence was chronic , Hooper poor etc etc, Come on Norwich are a very poor team and we still couldn’t create one single chance , Time for  a change NOW 

Edited by dewsburyowl58