How do you feel right now?

How do you feel right now?  

520 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sheffield Wednesday get promoted this season?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. Will Sheffield Wednesday reach the playoff this season?

• YES
    • NO
  3. 3. Which of these is closest to how you feel currently about this season?

• Very Angry
    • Frustrated
    • Disappointed
    • Neutral
    • Optimistic
    • Positive
  4. 4. How satisfied are you with Carlos Carvalhal this season?

• Very Happy
    • Happy
    • Neutral
    • Not Happy
    • Disappointed
    • Angry
  5. 5. How happy are you with the style of play this season?

• Very Happy
    • Happy
    • Neutral
    • Disappointed
    • Angry
  6. 6. Where do you think we will finish this season?

• Automatics
    • Playoffs
    • Top 10
    • Mid Table
    • Bottom Half
    • Just Above Relegation
    • Relegated
  7. 7. Are you happy with the quality of the current playing squad?

• Very Happy
    • Happy
    • Neutral
    • Unhappy
    • Very Unhappy
  8. 8. Should the Head Coach be sacked and replaced?

• YES
    • NO
  9. 9. Is the style of play putting you off going to games?

• YES
    • NO
    • N/A - I can't get anyway
  10. 10. Do you think the ticket prices too high this season?

• YES
    • NO
  11. 11. Do you have a season ticket this season?

• YES
    • NO
  12. 12. Are you considering not renewing your season ticket?

• YES
    • NO
    • TOO EARLY TO SAY
    • I DON'T HAVE ONE

6 minutes ago, Muffin Owl said:

The fanbase that subscribes to Owlstalk that is; not necessarily representative of the whole fanbase. 

Believe you me the ones on Owlstalk are the more rational placid type of fan.. The real "angry mob" don't do social media 

So yep you are probably right they aren't representative of the whole fan base ...

Please don't try telling me that there are people out there paying a small fortune week in week out to watch this garbage and happy with this "product"

If they are happy then I'm do sorry I cannot help them..

:ghoulguy: (Middlewood hospital shut years ago )

• Like 1

I’m angry because rather than frustrated because despite dreadful performance after dreadful performance Carlos sticks with his rigid 4-4-2. 

I’m angry because he was given more time after the shameful performances v Huddersfield in the play-offs. 

In two and and a half years he has not learnt from the fact that anytime a team puts 3 in midfield we get dominated.

I find it interesting that people are happy with the squad we have, yes it should be doing better than it is, but it is an unbalanced squad with a real lack of pace and very little flair or creativity. Recruitment in the last year and a half has been dire and can’t believe the amount of money we have wasted.

I’m annoyed that we spend a fortune on the likes of Abdi but freeze him out of the match day squad even though the likes of Wallace get away with under-performing week in/week out.

I’m angry because Carlos is full of excuses which are not valid and has some ridiculous evaluations of dreadful performances.

27 minutes ago, Muffin Owl said:

The fanbase that subscribes to Owlstalk that is; not necessarily representative of the whole fanbase.

We will see next week, if as expected; little action and 0-0 or worst with 20 mins left, you will see owlstalk is very clappy comparatively.

IMHO it will boil over because there is no evidence at all the football will improve, it could be CC's last stand.

I don''t believe he is unsackable though to be fair the chairman thus far has been very patient. I'm sure his advisors will be giving him a reflective view of the fan base (unless he's there and can see for himself.)

It should be a case of how we SHOULD we feeling right now....... Christ... it's like all our dreams coming true after all the years of dross we have been served up since we got relegated from the premier league, we get a rich owner, spends money on the pitch, on the team, big teli, blue pitch surround, Yorkshire tea and a fantastic playing squad on paper, we should all be ecstatic, excited, full of pride and hope, enjoyed good entertaining games, beating teams well, real strikers with histories scoring goals for fun, promotion... the list of positives we SHOULD be talking amongst ourselves online positively and with excitement don't exist due to the Portuguese BALDRICK  coaching the team.... 

well senhor Baldrick i have a "cunning plan" we have had enough, have some pride and walk away now for all our sake

Edited by steveger

Just now, steveger said:

what type of whale ?  as anything bigger than a Beluga then i would need more than a wheelbarrow 

To cheer us all up steve how's about a photo shop film of Carlos with wheelbarrow/ full to brim with whaleshit  under the Sea with Nando chasing him on bike ?

If you have two mins to spare like?lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

To cheer us all up steve how's about a photo shop film of Carlos with wheelbarrow/ full to brim with whaleshit  under the Sea with Nando chasing him on bike ?

If you have two mins to spare like?lol

well beyond my amateur skills than one mate......:biggrin:

• Haha 1