How do you feel right now?

How do you feel right now?  

520 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sheffield Wednesday get promoted this season?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. Will Sheffield Wednesday reach the playoff this season?

• YES
    • NO
  3. 3. Which of these is closest to how you feel currently about this season?

• Very Angry
    • Frustrated
    • Disappointed
    • Neutral
    • Optimistic
    • Positive
  4. 4. How satisfied are you with Carlos Carvalhal this season?

• Very Happy
    • Happy
    • Neutral
    • Not Happy
    • Disappointed
    • Angry
  5. 5. How happy are you with the style of play this season?

• Very Happy
    • Happy
    • Neutral
    • Disappointed
    • Angry
  6. 6. Where do you think we will finish this season?

• Automatics
    • Playoffs
    • Top 10
    • Mid Table
    • Bottom Half
    • Just Above Relegation
    • Relegated
  7. 7. Are you happy with the quality of the current playing squad?

• Very Happy
    • Happy
    • Neutral
    • Unhappy
    • Very Unhappy
  8. 8. Should the Head Coach be sacked and replaced?

• YES
    • NO
  9. 9. Is the style of play putting you off going to games?

• YES
    • NO
    • N/A - I can't get anyway
  10. 10. Do you think the ticket prices too high this season?

• YES
    • NO
  11. 11. Do you have a season ticket this season?

• YES
    • NO
  12. 12. Are you considering not renewing your season ticket?

• YES
    • NO
    • TOO EARLY TO SAY
    • I DON'T HAVE ONE

How I feel ... Bored 

bored of the the style of play 

bored of the interviews and pre and post match press stuff . 

No longer surprised at what I perceive to be a lack of care to supporters ( feel like a number not a person ) 

bored of attending games. 

Me done till next season.

23 minutes ago, the monk said:

I can't believe some of the flak on here

Have folk forgot how far we have come in a couple of years?

If someone 3 years ago would have told you we are playing that well and scoring that many goals we can afford to have Hooper and Rhodes on the bench you would have laughed in their face 

I for one can not wait for the next match , I'm going to love pulling a couple of 20s out to watch the onslaught 

I understand the point of being thankful we are in a much better position, but I don't accept that our past means we can't also have concerns about how this season has gone.

This season hasn't been good enough, and how bad we were before doesnt make a difference to that. Yes, we are all delighted to be in a better position overall, but being crap years ago doesn't mean we should be expected to accept the current season.

The owner and manager both said promotion is the goal, and CC has repeated this in the past month, saying we are looking at and fighting for the top 2. Compare our season to Wolves, who is really gunning for a top 2 finish?

They set the bar, along with the reasoning for the high ticket prices being the cost for successful attacking football. This season isn't living up to those expectations. Not even close.

The only season that matters is this one. Not 3 years ago. Not 5. Not the 70s. Being crap years ago doesn't earn you a bye.

50%+ of the respondents to this survey say they don’t have a season ticket. Don’t we have about 20k season ticket holders and our average home attendance is about 22k (minus away fans). So a survey of season ticket holders would be more representative. I’m a 3 year season man so difficult to say if I’ll renew , esp after following for 50 years! But my newly enrolled 8 year old is bored out of his brains now and last season he loved attending. 

1 hour ago, fowlplay said:

50%+ of the respondents to this survey say they don’t have a season ticket. Don’t we have about 20k season ticket holders and our average home attendance is about 22k (minus away fans). So a survey of season ticket holders would be more representative. I’m a 3 year season man so difficult to say if I’ll renew , esp after following for 50 years! But my newly enrolled 8 year old is bored out of his brains now and last season he loved attending. 

Many of us who have been going for years have beeen through ups and downs and will keep going regardless. The point above is worth noting the type of fooyball we have served up in last two seasons is hardly likely to encourage support for us. I took my young lad yesterday and it was a cold day and think highlight of it was warm pie. Quite certain he would have been happy to go home at half time. Also the type of fair we are serving up will not encourage coverage of games by Sky so less TV money. This was noticeable last season where games were not covered as frequently in last third of season.

2 hours ago, axolotl said:

I understand the point of being thankful we are in a much better position, but I don't accept that our past means we can't also have concerns about how this season has gone.

This season hasn't been good enough, and how bad we were before doesnt make a difference to that. Yes, we are all delighted to be in a better position overall, but being crap years ago doesn't mean we should be expected to accept the current season.

The owner and manager both said promotion is the goal, and CC has repeated this in the past month, saying we are looking at and fighting for the top 2. Compare our season to Wolves, who is really gunning for a top 2 finish?

They set the bar, along with the reasoning for the high ticket prices being the cost for successful attacking football. This season isn't living up to those expectations. Not even close.

The only season that matters is this one. Not 3 years ago. Not 5. Not the 70s. Being crap years ago doesn't earn you a bye.

I was being sarcastic 

1 hour ago, fowlplay said:

When I was eight I had a top & Whip, a Tennis ball a battered pedal car and a family Television where the linehold had to be reset every few minutes. Looked forward to the match with my dad but the ratio of good games full of goals was poor. If you take an eight year old along to the match in this day and age you must do so with the expectation of a low boredom threshold. Nothing new. 

I’m just watching Huddersfield v Man City ... thinking that could be us playing them in the Premiership !!! .... Carlos so lost my support in the playoff semi finals against Huddersfield last season and I can’t believe he held onto to his job. This season has been dreadful and the further recruitment and squad management poor .... where has that flowing exciting football gone of two seasons ago .... cannot see us going anywhere at all this season !!