How do you feel right now?

How do you feel right now?  

520 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sheffield Wednesday get promoted this season?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. Will Sheffield Wednesday reach the playoff this season?

• YES
    • NO
  3. 3. Which of these is closest to how you feel currently about this season?

• Very Angry
    • Frustrated
    • Disappointed
    • Neutral
    • Optimistic
    • Positive
  4. 4. How satisfied are you with Carlos Carvalhal this season?

• Very Happy
    • Happy
    • Neutral
    • Not Happy
    • Disappointed
    • Angry
  5. 5. How happy are you with the style of play this season?

• Very Happy
    • Happy
    • Neutral
    • Disappointed
    • Angry
  6. 6. Where do you think we will finish this season?

• Automatics
    • Playoffs
    • Top 10
    • Mid Table
    • Bottom Half
    • Just Above Relegation
    • Relegated
  7. 7. Are you happy with the quality of the current playing squad?

• Very Happy
    • Happy
    • Neutral
    • Unhappy
    • Very Unhappy
  8. 8. Should the Head Coach be sacked and replaced?

• YES
    • NO
  9. 9. Is the style of play putting you off going to games?

• YES
    • NO
    • N/A - I can't get anyway
  10. 10. Do you think the ticket prices too high this season?

• YES
    • NO
  11. 11. Do you have a season ticket this season?

• YES
    • NO
  12. 12. Are you considering not renewing your season ticket?

• YES
    • NO
    • TOO EARLY TO SAY
    • I DON'T HAVE ONE

How do I feel right now.

I feel I would have been far better not logging onto this bag of sh*t, reading all the pathetic f****g whinging, self righteous, so called 'supporters', who's combined sense of entitlement reaches new heights every week.

I don't know what's most nauseating, the thought of the owner of this site rubbing his hands at the traffic as all the sheep line up to out do one another in the 'who can come up with the most original way to insult Carlos', (regardless of whether he should go or not).

Or the fanatics sat on their ars*s watching their beloved "Why aren't we more like United brigade" or the fanatics at Reading who's combined brain power doesn't allow them to see the irony of them proudly pronouncing the fact that "We're f****n sh*t".   Well observed boys, your self deprecation does you proud and you're absolutely right. You are f****n sh*t !

Carlos explains his tactics against Reading in the Star. Block them from playing in first half win it in the second. If this was a game against a side superior to us in a one off game it might be ok. Thing is it's been the same every game almost (except those we have actually won) Could we get half back on our season tickets and the on the day tickets? I bought mine wanting to watch this exciting attacking football Carlos and Chansiri spoke of. The approach of a club wanting promotion and to go for the top two. Instead we play the tactics of a team struggling to be in this division with avoiding relegation the priority. We have enough attacking quality to get at teams and entertain. Shrug off the past we are not making up the numbers we are supposed to be MASSIVE! The sleeping Giant is back snoozing right now. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Unless im being whooshed, no. Wouldn’t especialy want to either.

No, you're not being whooshed. I guess that only the mods can see who voted then. When I used to set up the MOTM polls, I always selected 'Make voters names public' or summat.

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

This season is so frustrating-why not go for it and try and win each game. Win one lose one is better than two draws or worse. Like we are biding our time until it is mathematically impossible to go up. Utter shybo this situation

Or maybe do that every season, every game? 

I teeter between apathy and anger most weeks, I feel more angry than I have about Wednesday for a while. 

So I guess my background as a Wednesdayite is I was into it when I was a kid and then around the mid teens I lost interest and found interest in other things. Got back into it in my mid twenties and I am 34 now, so my period of late Wednesday started with the season or two before we got relegated under Laws. Back then I enjoyed the football for what it was and I enjoyed the underdog nature of where we are and our budget and Laws’ largely great (considering) performances with a small budget. I’ve seen us under Laws, Irvine, Megson and Jones before I left for Canada after the promotion season. There have been some lows and relative highs considering and I miss going to matches and the atmosphere, watching games on online streams means I feel like I heavily lack seeing some of the quality players we have these days compared to the standard I remember seeing Wednesday play in the flesh.

I guess I bring this up as I am now watching on iFollow and most of our best games have been on Sky or selected on other tv for the 3pm game (Forest, Leeds, Villa) so the money I am paying for the service (which is quite a good service) feels expensive being that the football offered has been utter tripe. Whilst I am mildly envious of those who still can logistically get to matches, I cannot imagine the expense they have paid to watch such turgid awful dogshit performances.

Under Irvine it was negative but was negative under a tight budget and what more could we expect. I understand people disliked Megson, but he understood we needed pace, power and height to attack teams and do the damage. I understand you could say it was outdated but it had teeth in its attack. Now: what are we doing? Everything is about possession and stroking it around the back, but defensively we look frail. I said to a friend yesterday we looked at our best yesterday just lumping it forward as there is no movement in the middle and Bannan and Hooper just drop so deep. We look so wounded and damaged and unsure of ourselves and the Chairman doesn’t want to correct this and I now have zero faith in CC righting this. I feel like saying we don’t have a style of play, but we do, it is just terrible.

As others have said, the goings on and running of the club are worrying. Chansiri has only been a shortish while now but I wish he would look at the history books and our decline in the late nineties and see how we became a club that paid dinosaur players a final retirement contract to see out their career on a nice wedge and a cozy spot on the treatment table. Now we are reflecting that again: Abdi, Pudil, Boyd, Wallace, Loovens etc. Initially I saw one or two transfers that reflected “this person has been here and done it before” and seemed like they could be shrewd deals, but we have had way too many of these deals. I feared we would become like Derby, but they seem to have an endless pot of money and seem to look to always improve performance, squad and management wise even if every season they fluff up another promotion. It feels like now we don’t have the money to improve and then when we do those funds, we buy another dinosaur CM to clog up the squad and treatment table.

I wonder if and when the penny will drop for DC. In the meantime I will keep tuning in for the service I’ve paid for and the slow and ponderous drivel that is served up every week in the vague hopes I manage to catch a performance where we eke past another side and remember how to have a shot on target.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Owl Rly said:

I teeter between apathy and anger most weeks, I feel more angry than I have about Wednesday for a while. 

So I guess my background as a Wednesdayite is I was into it when I was a kid and then around the mid teens I lost interest and found interest in other things. Got back into it in my mid twenties and I am 34 now, so my period of late Wednesday started with the season or two before we got relegated under Laws. Back then I enjoyed the football for what it was and I enjoyed the underdog nature of where we are and our budget and Laws’ largely great (considering) performances with a small budget. I’ve seen us under Laws, Irvine, Megson and Jones before I left for Canada after the promotion season. There have been some lows and relative highs considering and I miss going to matches and the atmosphere, watching games on online streams means I feel like I heavily lack seeing some of the quality players we have these days compared to the standard I remember seeing Wednesday play in the flesh.

I guess I bring this up as I am now watching on iFollow and most of our best games have been on Sky or selected on other tv for the 3pm game (Forest, Leeds, Villa) so the money I am paying for the service (which is quite a good service) feels expensive being that the football offered has been utter tripe. Whilst I am mildly envious of those who still can logistically get to matches, I cannot imagine the expense they have paid to watch such turgid awful dogshit performances.

Under Irvine it was negative but was negative under a tight budget and what more could we expect. I understand people disliked Megson, but he understood we needed pace, power and height to attack teams and do the damage. I understand you could say it was outdated but it had teeth in its attack. Now: what are we doing? Everything is about possession and stroking it around the back, but defensively we look frail. I said to a friend yesterday we looked at our best yesterday just lumping it forward as there is no movement in the middle and Bannan and Hooper just drop so deep. We look so wounded and damaged and unsure of ourselves and the Chairman doesn’t want to correct this and I now have zero faith in CC righting this. I feel like saying we don’t have a style of play, but we do, it is just terrible.

As others have said, the goings on and running of the club are worrying. Chansiri has only been a shortish while now but I wish he would look at the history books and our decline in the late nineties and see how we became a club that paid dinosaur players a final retirement contract to see out their career on a nice wedge and a cozy spot on the treatment table. Now we are reflecting that again: Abdi, Pudil, Boyd, Wallace, Loovens etc. Initially I saw one or two transfers that reflected “this person has been here and done it before” and seemed like they could be shrewd deals, but we have had way too many of these deals. I feared we would become like Derby, but they seem to have an endless pot of money and seem to look to always improve performance, squad and management wise even if every season they fluff up another promotion. It feels like now we don’t have the money to improve and then when we do those funds, we buy another dinosaur CM to clog up the squad and treatment table.

I wonder if and when the penny will drop for DC. In the meantime I will keep tuning in for the service I’ve paid for and the slow and ponderous drivel that is served up every week in the vague hopes I manage to catch a performance where we eke past another side and remember how to have a shot on target.

Well Said There. :columbo:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I think ive accepted that Carlos will probably be here till the summer ,so this season is already a dead loss in my opinion. Its just a shame our 150th birthday has turned into such a disappointment . 

Get it right lol

Bitterly disappointing season so far. Need a new head coach, squad needs a refresh. Not felt such apathy since the days of Alan Irvine. 

On 26/11/2017 at 22:03, Owl Rly said:

JJ - Mouse in a bucket :stuwinky: