60 minutes of dog5h1t, 10 minutes of beauty then 35 minutes of mixed bag

Your thread title sums it all up perfectly.

Once we scored that 5 minutes, there was only one winner then a comedy of errors starting with a stupid foul by Lee in the corner, then a shocking easy sideways pass gave us a uphill task again. 

If the diamond formation gets rid of Wallace then we need to start with it. Reach out for Fox. Diamond of Bannan, Hutch (when fit) Abdi and Lee for me.

11 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I've just had enough. At least the big man got to play the hero. 

Right this season off, start planning for next year. 

Got this feeling going through me at the moment. 

Losing all love at the moment with Wednesday. We have a chairman not willing to make a decision, manager who won’t change his tactics and a squad who look so bereft of ideas 

it’s scary. 

Club needs a complete overhaul 

3 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Got this feeling going through me at the moment. 

Losing all love at the moment with Wednesday. We have a chairman not willing to make a decision, manager who won’t change his tactics and a squad who look so bereft of ideas 

it’s scary. 

Club needs a complete overhaul 

That's the nail on the head, the whole saga of last season and now this season has just sucked all the passion out of me. 

I seriously didn't move when adhe scored. God knows why. A year ago I'd be going barmy. 

Just no emotion. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Hey! I’m glad we’ve got away with a points in the last minute but FFS, all that possession going nowhere, just a couple of chances and comedy defending! I can’t fvcckking bear much more of this! 

Pretty much bang on pal 

7 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

That's the nail on the head, the whole saga of last season and now this season has just sucked all the passion out of me. 

I seriously didn't move when adhe scored. God knows why. A year ago I'd be going barmy. 

Just no emotion. 

It’s funny you’ve posted that. 

After we scored the equaliser the wife turned to me and said are you alright? I was like yeah why what’s up? She said you normally go mental when you score and you’ve just sat there and not flinched. 

Just fed up with it all. It’s so just flipping boring.

Just now, northeastowl said:

After we scored the equaliser the wife turned to me and said are you alright? I was like yeah why what’s up? She said you normally go mental when you score and you’ve just sat there and not flinched. 

The missus said exactly the same to me. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Just no emotion. 

Same here 

21 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

I was exactly the same mate . I never moved or celebrated like you would when scoring a last minute equaliser . Im so apathetic with it all. 

9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I was exactly the same mate . I never moved or celebrated like you would when scoring a last minute equaliser . Im so apathetic with it all. 

Then we need to do something, cheer, boo, fight, but for goods sake let's not be apathetic, been there done it, Feckin hated it, don't want those days back.

Would rather us show our passion in a negative way than not at all, us all just sitting there and doing nothing, we must not let it get back the those days.

I know there is a lot of arguing going on at the moment, but we need to keep the passion and channel it to let the club know we will not accept it again.

51 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Just no emotion. 

I feel this.

Our lot just collapsed into fits of sarcastic laughter rather than celebrate. 

That wasn't because of the big man scoring, it was because of the complete apathy we all feel at the minute and the almost comedic tragedy of the situation.

2 hours ago, northeastowl said:

I got a tap on my shoulder at 8.15 the wife said if I've got to watch this crap you going to bloody stay awake, so slow and boring

• Haha 2