60 minutes of dog5h1t, 10 minutes of beauty then 35 minutes of mixed bag

2 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

I've just had enough. At least the big man got to play the hero. 

Right this season off, start planning for next year. 

Write you are

The thing with the late goal.... we all just know it's slapped a little bit more paper over the cracks and given Carlos a little bit more time in the job, at the same time as wasting just a little bit more of the season.

I never want us to lose.  I want us to win every game.  But maybe we need some short term pain to force a change.  I don't know.  It's a horrible set of conflicting thoughts to have.  

I watched the match at work tonight and a lot of my customers have written this season off and cant wait for next season with a new manager hopefully.

3 hours ago, torryowl said:

apart from the math i think it sums it up , was a rollercoaster of a game .

If I was on a roller coaster where for over half the run you're tootling along at 3mph on a level plane, I'd want me money back.

3 hours ago, rob chester said:

Usually a last minute equalizer feels like a win tonight I walked out the ground feeling we'd lost some of the things I saw tonight were frankly embarrassing all season we have under performed.

Listening to his post-match interview old Paddington seems at ease with things. Frankly we were lucky to have kept eleven on the pitch. No mention of refs tonight I notice.

Edited by Athelwulf

5 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Listening to his post-match interview old Paddington seems at ease with things. Frankly we were lucky to have kept eleven on the pitch. No mention of refs tonight I notice.

A soft penalty given to us....Loovens not even given a yellow for a horror challenge...maybe things are starting to turn our way.

I watched the first-half and then gave up.

It was absolutely horrible to watch, we have no real intent and drive when we attack.

Infact we don't really attack, we mostly just shuffle into the opponent's half looking pretty clueless.

So disappointing, around the 40 minute mark all I could say was, thank god I'm not paying to watch this.

I take zero pleasure in typing the above, it hurts and I hate myself for doing it but it's the truth.

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

So you all preferred it before Carlos then ?? I feel that some  fans aren’t happy until we are dross and expectations don’t even come into it . I have sent knee jerk negative reactions on here myself  but i just know I prefer where are now to where we were , 

2 shots on target in 245 minutes. One of those a penalty.

Disgraceful considering how much it costs to watch us, and the Chairmans request for more cash from the fans.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Disgraceful considering how much it costs to watch us, and the Chairmans request for more cash from the fans.

Thought we did ok last night enjoyed some of our play , yes we were awful at times at the back and we need to create more chances but don’t think we need a major overhaul . 

8 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I agree , our  ticket prices they are too much for what is served up , far far too much 

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Thought we did ok last night enjoyed some of our play , yes we were awful at times at the back and we need to create more chances but don’t think we need a major overhaul . 

Create more chances ?

Who do you think is responsible for the last 2 years of pass pass but don't attack ?

Top tip. It isn't the fans.