60 minutes of dog5h1t, 10 minutes of beauty then 35 minutes of mixed bag

2 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I agree , our  ticket prices they are too much for what is served up , far far too much 

And that's the problem that's were this malaise comes from, I was there when it was cheap and we were awful. It was just funny. 

Being awful and being priced out just makes you angry. 

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Create more chances ?

2 shots on target in 245 minutes. One of those a penalty.

Who do you think is responsible for the last 2 years of pass pass but don't attack ?

Top tip. It isn't the fans.

Yes I have said I agree with your comment  we do need to create more attempts on goal but I do prefer this style of play and it suits the Premiership , if we ever get there !! . 

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

Yes I have said I agree with your comment  we do need to create more attempts on goal but I do prefer this style of play and it suits the Premiership , if we ever get there !! . 

I admire your honesty.

Not heard anyone say they prefer this style of play before.

Do you get your tickets free or something ?

lol

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

I admire your honesty.

Not heard anyone say they prefer this style of play before.

Do you get your tickets free or something ?

lol

Haha ok I prefer it in general , yes it does my head in too the tedious tippy tappy at the back and the pass behind the player instead of in front especially when we are losing , think it’s called possession football !!!!

11 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

The thing with the late goal.... we all just know it's slapped a little bit more paper over the cracks and given Carlos a little bit more time in the job, at the same time as wasting just a little bit more of the season.

I never want us to lose.  I want us to win every game.  But maybe we need some short term pain to force a change.  I don't know.  It's a horrible set of conflicting thoughts to have.  

I feel exactly the same, whilst we're picking up points it's more case for his defence