Just a rumour...

Just now, CEOwl said:

Brother in law works at the club. Apparently DC is appointing a Dr Charnwit Polcheewin as Director of Football and Jadet Meerlarp as Head Coach. Also getting former Reading investors involved.

They want Wednesday to become showcase for Thai football. They were planning it at the end of the season but have brought 'the project forward'. CC is not sacked but becoming 'Consultant Advisor'.

Ok shut down the site Neil, we have a winner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, CEOwl said:

Brother in law works at the club. Apparently DC is appointing a Dr Charnwit Polcheewin as Director of Football and Jadet Meerlarp as Head Coach. Also getting former Reading investors involved.

They want Wednesday to become showcase for Thai football. They were planning it at the end of the season but have brought 'the project forward'. CC is not sacked but becoming 'Consultant Advisor'.

Tis true! They've also announced that they've found a new kit manufacturer in Nigeria, after the esteemed Adawole Eremu of the National West African Fabric Association has promised to deliver 1m kits at a fraction of the cost of the bloke in Aussie. They'll be ready next week.

4 minutes ago, CEOwl said:

WTF!!

3 minutes ago, CEOwl said:

Is the primary focus of Carlos' new role to advise on consultation or consult on advice though?

This is very important.

• Haha 1

Just seen CC in the Prince of Wales on Eccy Road South - he was due to fly out back to Porto this evening but the fires and tail end of the hurricane the flights were cancelled.

He was saying bye to all the bar staff - they were all in tears.They said the barbecue nights won't be the same without him.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CEOwl said:

Now this is how rumours really ought to sound like.

I can't see Meerlarp wearing his sandals in our climate though.

6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

So why do you try and label any fan that doesn't agree with you...I know e are all cheesed off but give it a break

Don't worry Dave my missus says I snore like a pig 

Because TINKERBELL has told her so lolthat I'm a pig that is 

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1