Anniversary watches

Shambolic. 

Seriously, I'll f*cking apply to be the commercial director at the club. 

I know absolutely f*ck all, but I could at least organise a pi55 up in a brewery, which is seemingly beyond the skillset of Mister Palmer. 

Me too.....soooooo angry mad 

Behind the scenes is an absolute joke at minute. 

Anniversary year stuff is shambolic.

kits fiasco is embarrassing now the watch thing.

Was looking forward to treating myself to one of only 150. 

Yes not an amazing watch but a symbol of our anniversary.

Should have been 1867 watches at a reasonable price.

to offer another watch similar but a month later and not limited numbers is an insult at the same price. 

I want my refund as quick as they flipping took it.  

Disgrace....embarrassing...shambles...pathetic

fuming.com 

Guest kelliesleftnut

The watch is something that I had little interest in but I do feel for the guys who are being let down.

Not good again on the clubs part.

12 hours ago, A12owl said:

Me too.

How can they realistically expect anybody to pay the same price for a NON limited edition as a LIMITED edition. 

Its worse than a joke.

I replied to the cancellation mail telling them what I thought
.How many more mess ups can the club dream up. 

Joe Palmer should be sacked without compensation as NOT FIT FOR THE PURPOSE. Totally incompetent.

So have I. 

I hope that everyone else who has been let down will let the club know their feelings as well.

As a matter of interest, has anyone on Owlstalk who ordered one, still not received a cancellation?  i.e. does anyone know that the watch will ever exist, or is it another shirt type wee wee tail up? 

TBH I really like the idea of a celebration watch perhaps a better one than the one they c*cked up 

They should re introduce the gold lottery watch I posted a pic of earlier something that lasts and can be handed down 

30+ years later still works wore it everyday for 20 years I don't wear it everyday now just for special matches but I doubt the sekonda will last unless kept in a box 

Anyone else got the gold plated lottery watch ?

13 hours ago, dumboldowl said:

Just received my cancellation as well.

Ordered on the first day. Begs the question how many were ordered, and why it's taken them a week to discover the error.

Another blinding example of the sheer amateurism on the commercial side.

I don't think the alternative offer will be over subscribed.

Spoken to shop they said that the amount ordered was in the low hundreds I asked because I want a watch that’s still sort of low amount of. He said on phone manager won’t them tell how many had been sold but what he did say was no where near a thousand in the low hundreds I said what like 2 3 hundred he said around there “but I cannot disclose it” sooooo your still buying a watch that has only 150ish made of it just without any issue number on. There’s obviously 150 of the originals then whatever after. Still a limited edition as none will be sold in store it’s only to suffice the overflow. 

On 04/10/2017 at 17:41, darra said:

Hope they last longer than the gold watches you won in the development fund draw back in the day. Mine fell apart after a couple of years literally fell apart. 

Think my head has one of those and it’s been left to me when was it made trying to see if it same

On 04/10/2017 at 17:41, darra said:

Hope they last longer than the gold watches you won in the development fund draw back in the day. Mine fell apart after a couple of years literally fell apart. 

:wacko:

different story to mine then darra

1 hour ago, dumboldowl said:

As a matter of interest, has anyone on Owlstalk who ordered one, still not received a cancellation?  i.e. does anyone know that the watch will ever exist, or is it another shirt type wee wee tail up? 

I ordered one, but I have not had a cancellation email as of yet.

13 hours ago, ozzieowl said:

Me too.....soooooo angry mad 

Behind the scenes is an absolute joke at minute. 

Anniversary year stuff is shambolic.

kits fiasco is embarrassing now the watch thing.

Was looking forward to treating myself to one of only 150. 

Yes not an amazing watch but a symbol of our anniversary.

Should have been 1867 watches at a reasonable price.

to offer another watch similar but a month later and not limited numbers is an insult at the same price. 

I want my refund as quick as they flipping took it.  

Disgrace....embarrassing...shambles...pathetic

fuming.com 

There is a limited number only to those overflow and according to lad spoke to there’s low hundreds