New Kit update picture

1 hour ago, millomowl said:

Morning All,

ive just come across this picture via our Australian kit suppliers on one of their staff posting this picture. It seems as though we have some movement in relation to production. 

Look closely at the logo on the picture and it looks familiar to me. 

Now let’s see how long until we can get our hands on it....oh then there’s the cost! 

Anyway thought I’d share with my greater family! WAWAW

5AA2F86D-230E-4AF5-A893-E2E38BBE5468.png

Slip him a tenner to stick some stripes on.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, millomowl said:

Morning All,

ive just come across this picture via our Australian kit suppliers on one of their staff posting this picture. It seems as though we have some movement in relation to production. 

Look closely at the logo on the picture and it looks familiar to me. 

Now let’s see how long until we can get our hands on it....oh then there’s the cost! 

Anyway thought I’d share with my greater family! WAWAW

5AA2F86D-230E-4AF5-A893-E2E38BBE5468.png

On which kit do we have a blue badge and black all over ?? To me maybe more training gear that. Our kits are yellow and black and blue so where’s the solid black come from

Either training gear or the away shirt still awaiting the other CMYK colour overprints. I'd presume any shirt with prominent black in it gets the black layer put down first (or indeed starts as a black shirt), to make the other lighter colours bolder.

It certainly looks like a top of some description, hasn't had sleeves attached yet - the shoulder cutaway is fairly apparent.

edit: actually that might be total cakeballs now I think of it, whatever it is will likely be assembled in panels so could be owt:duntmatter: 

#helpful

Edited by Mr. Tom

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Is it really worth bothering now. 

Yes.

It's all been part of a cunning masterplan ro make sure we don't have to go back to stripes next season.

"I know we said this was a one off kit for the 150th,  but because of delays and us not wanting our fans to be wearing out of date shirts next season well be keeping the kit on for 2 years."

And by then they'll have got used to not having their stripes.  Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

2 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Ah yes, I see they are safely in boxes and have been shipped as reported. Dear me.

Media getting things wrong, who'd have thought it?

1 hour ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I'm sure somebody said DC had sent them back as they were crap.

They did, they were probably lying 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

yeah 

Just trying to figure out what it is they're making here

Training range? Carlos wears a black top in press conferences, can't remember if it's a blue badge though?

2 hours ago, flo said:

That looks like a badge making machine to me. 

Very good shout that mate last season the badges had a black overlay in them on the away shirt I know mine had inside. Looks like this could be that for the away shirt this year. None of our kits are full black so the solid black fabric can’t be explained other than what you say. Unless it’s a range of training gear