Any obviously or available managers worth getting in?

Like many of you, I've stuck by Carlos and with Leeds coming up and a shoddy reply to an embarrassing loss in the Steel City Derby, is there anyone half decent for the job who could rescue our season?

The best indication I've used for finding a replacement manager is the odds for the next Birmingham manager from Skybet.

Does anyone favour any of them? Could David Moyes do a job? Should we think out of the box or resort to our old manager recruitment style of dropping down the league? Another Scunthorpe manager like Graham Alexander or Nigel Atkins? A former owl pro like Nigel Pearson?

My opinion, pretty uninspiring but what do I know? I'd hire that female manager from the French 2nd division.

Screenshot_2017-09-28-10-35-29.png

3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Be great to give someone like Bergkamp a go (what's he up to these days?). I think he would be a half decent manager and play the type of game that I would like to watch.

Assistant at Ajax, probably waiting to step up but imagine the sort of players he'd get in! Cor! lol

4 minutes ago, RobbieOwler said:

Assistant at Ajax, probably waiting to step up but imagine the sort of players he'd get in! Cor! lol

One things for sure - with that guy's charisma and gravitas in the game, he would undoubtedly take the gloss straight off the "Wilder Effect".

1 hour ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

I'd be ok with Pardew, McCarthy, Heckingbottom or Holloway.

...or CC with the style of football he played in his first season ideally.

This minus McCarthy.

However, Villareal have just sacked their manager who got them to the Champion League,Fran Escribá’s. I'd take this guy.