Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Joist is an absolute liability 

He is good on ball but a defender defends he clearly can't , what's that defender from Portugal doing if he is worse at defending than joost then why is he here?.2 big mistakes by him tonight now can we afford to keep playing someone who is a liability?

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Our squad isn't actually that good . Is ageing and predictable . The pigs squad is better overall despite what people say . Better workrate , younger , faster and a better manager 

Yep, if we think we're having issues now, it is just the tip of the iceberg. When we start having to make wholesale replacements to our squad because there are many the wrong side of 30 and stick within FFP then the carp (as Carlos likes his fish) will really hit the fan.

Fun times at S6.

5 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Our squad isn't actually that good . Is ageing and predictable . The pigs squad is better overall despite what people say . Better workrate , younger , faster and a better manager 

I cringe when I read what I'm just about to write normally.  I will write it now and never again I'm sure but if ever, ever there was a right time to say it, this is it.....

GET T" FUCKINGLANE!!

Edited by sonofbert2

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

I cringe when I read what I'm just about to write normally.  I will write it now and never again I'm sure but if ever, ever there was a right time to say it, this is it.....

GET T"flipping LANE!!

Tbf James O'Connor has to take things to the absolute extreme.