Wednesday 2 : 4 Sheff United - OMDT

A very good morning to you all (far too early though it bloody is, I must be mad).

Well, today's the day. 5 years in the making, we finally show down with the unwashed once again. After half a decade of bitterness, jealousy and gnashing of teeth, I'm sure the pondlife that grace the Upper West Stand will be in fine form. 

However, our brave boys in Blue and White can swiftly silence the grunting from the away end. Just imagine it: one of those shots Bannan tries twice a game from 30 yards actually going in. Ched the Ripper/Billy Blunt being left on their backside as Adam Reach gleefully skips past them and slams into the net. Wilder throwing a tantrum from his vantage point in the stand as Hooper finishes his hat trick.

Glorious images it's true. But we mustn't get too carried away. Allow me to be among the first of many to point out that when it comes to derbies, tactics, form etc. go out of the window. It simply comes down to who is more up for it on the day. It's going to have to be one hell of a team talk from Carlos. Wilder and his porcine outfit will be full of small man syndromes, inferiority complexes and the like. They won't need any motivation. So it's our job to play to the best of our abilities and then we'll win. It's that simple - or not, as the case may be.

This one wouldn't half mean a lot so an extra special COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Wednesday 3-0 Zombie Pigs

(Lee 24, Fletcher 78, Hooper 85)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:
Ladies all across the world of S2
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you with me, lemme see your hooves
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or throw away your boots
Representing all the Porcine women, salute, salute
Ladies all across the world of S2
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or throw away your boots
Representing all the women of S2, salute, salute
It's who we are
We don't need no camouflage
It's the female Porker
And we're taking off our boots
If you with me, women lemme hear you say
Ladies all across S2
Stand up and salute and when you're in the car park throw away your Boots !

Brilliant Snoots !

I actually sang that out loud 

Awake and too excited to go back to sleep like a kid at Christmas.  So I get up to see what Lord Snooty has composed for the OMDT.  What do I find?  An amazing 150 pages to rival the special Match day programme I am going to buy later.  I guess everyone recognises the importance of today's game.  Bragging rights across the city at work and in families will be settled, and also we really really need the points to stop the top few getting away from us.  What a day it's going to be.  I've been looking forward to it for weeks, kidding myself I will enjoy the atmosphere and the occasion whatever the result.  Now that it's here I know that like every match it's only the ones we win that are enjoyable. So COME ON WEDNESDAY!!  Thanks for your immense effort M'Lud.  When I've made a cuppa I'll go back and finish reading it to pass a bit of time between now and setting off!

Thanks for sharing your historical research with us, M'Lud.  You must have spent many long hours in dusty vaults to find the documents reported here.  Now I have heard that Simon Pegg wants to cast Sean Bean in a film version: working title is "Sean of the Dead II: Zombie Pigs in the Steel City".  The final scene is set in an abattoir where the hellish beasts find the true purpose of blades.   

Edited by Reyt Part Timer

Epic....if it wasn't a slight on your ancestory I would say you had the genes of Lovecraft.

Here we are then, def a day for a few glasses of strawberry milk.

I've chosen this amulet from my jewellery box for today:

ftb.jpg.a90fe201244f715744ba87772588e570.jpg

Also, it seems like a good day for the revival of some old tunes. If anyone feels the same I would like 'We've travelled far and wide...'. I know it won't be the same without a surge, but it carries the message.

If ever there was a day to smash in the mythical 6 this is it. UTO. 6-0.

• Haha 1