Sam Scores

If he genuinely did burn his bridges here, then I don't know why our fans would wish him "all the best" so to speak.

From what we are meant to believe, the kid was venomous in his actions and did nothing short of trying to break the squad in half by his petulant actions, that is before his violent actions.

4 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

If he genuinely did burn his bridges here, then I don't know why our fans would wish him "all the best" so to speak.

From what we are meant to believe, the kid was venomous in his actions and did nothing short of trying to break the squad in half by his petulant actions, that is before his violent actions.

I reckon it's because he had a catchy new song.

I just hope Derby cough up for him in January

Well done to him. Still would rather us have shipped Nuhiu or Joao our ahead of him but guess that's difficult if no one wanted them. Hope he does well and comes back to us at the end of the season, you never know he might score for us in the play off final :-)

Edited by WalthamOwl

27 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Well done to him. Still would rather us have shipped Nuhiu or Joao our ahead of him but guess that's difficult if no one wanted them. Hope he does well and comes back to us at the end of the season, you never know he might score for us in the play off final :-)

Unless what others have said on here, about Winnal being the trouble, is correct then the club were right to ship him out. But our fans already made their minds up that Forestieri was to blame.

With regards to Nuhiu it's  like banging your head against a brick wall.....the FIFA generation will never understand what an asset he is despite what they are told. 

Has anyone stopped to think that Nuhiu might not even be for sale, whether other clubs want him or not?

53 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

What are these actions? I've not seen anything posted on this?