What will be your pre-match routine on Sunday?

11 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Have you got mobdro, if so you can get the match on there. Also if I'm right in thinking our clocks go forward on Saturday night so it will be a 01:00hrs start for us, work is going to be fun win, lose or draw.

Not heard of modbro mate is it reliable? Bein sports has really pissed me off this year by dropping the championship from the package. 

Yep will be a 1am start. Thinking about having a sick day and just stay up to watch it. Need to get sort some family logistics out first but hopefully will be worth it!!!

Drive up tomorrow followed by beers in Sheff. Maybe golf Saturday to while away the time and get some banter with the Blunts who play at our club. Sunday morning - hearty brekky, drive over, park and walk across that bridge. Kiss brick in Boxing Day Massacre wall then in. Then back out for a *** to calm nerves (rinse and repeat)

Gonna see Sherlocks on Saturday night so making a weekend of it.

Into Sheffield early to meet everyone and watch the Old Firm, check in at hotel, bookies, pub to watch bets win, back to bookies to collect and place others, into town, gig, back round Hillsborough, curry house, bed for 1ish, up at 7:30/8, get ready, round to Rawson till about half 12, walk down to ground, win, back to pub until everything dies down a bit, travel back to Donny.

Sounds easy on paper. 

11 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

Not heard of modbro mate is it reliable? Bein sports has really pissed me off this year by dropping the championship from the package. 

Yep will be a 1am start. Thinking about having a sick day and just stay up to watch it. Need to get sort some family logistics out first but hopefully will be worth it!!!

Honestly it's been a lifeline to watching matches back in the UK.  It's free to download as long as you have android, for some reason it doesn't work on apple devices. You can cast it to a smart TV or Chrome cast and it's as good as having the full sky package.

The sad thing is the time difference, things me and my wife would watch at night are now on in the morning here

lol

12 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

Well, I made a monumental pet shop up of booking my honeymoon before fixtures came out.....so my prematch routine will be to convince my wife to go a boozer in Bangkok to watch it. 

:stuwinky:

The Pickled Liver will have it on mate. It is on a truly awful road but I am sure she won't mind. 

Bacon Sandwhich for  breakfast , shower Wednesday shirt on ready to watch the game.  I am in China so it’s 8:15 pm my time . Long day long wait.  I will watch on the big screen at my Bar The Owls bar Changzhou, China. 

Sunday will be mind the gap day with happy hour for the duration of the game. 

On 21/09/2017 at 15:29, FuthaMucker said:

Gonna see Sherlocks on Saturday night so making a weekend of it.

Into Sheffield early to meet everyone and watch the Old Firm, check in at hotel, bookies, pub to watch bets win, back to bookies to collect and place others, into town, gig, back round Hillsborough, curry house, bed for 1ish, up at 7:30/8, get ready, round to Rawson till about half 12, walk down to ground, win, back to pub until everything dies down a bit, travel back to Donny.

Sounds easy on paper. 

2D743C14-342A-4017-949B-6DC5946E669E.thumb.gif.5d509af1aac6de988d853a093ef03997.gif

On 21/09/2017 at 21:12, Blue and white said:

Honestly it's been a lifeline to watching matches back in the UK.  It's free to download as long as you have android, for some reason it doesn't work on apple devices. You can cast it to a smart TV or Chrome cast and it's as good as having the full sky package.

The sad thing is the time difference, things me and my wife would watch at night are now on in the morning here

lol

Give uktv now a try, mobdro is ok but it tends to buffer a bit I think uktv now is better and it has sky box office too, download is the same as mobdro, not off the play store