Do you work with Sheffield United fans?

10 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

my best friend is a united Calgon and he says we are going to get hammered on a new level which will devastate our season and seal carlos fate.....then again he calls us the pigs so shows his intellectual awareness lollol

And they had the cheek to call Madine a Washing Machine.

I'm being kind enough to have my 8 year old pig of a nephew over to watch it at my house. He thinks they're going to win the league of course.

He will be completely unbearable from now until God knows when, hopefully 3pm on Sunday when Wednesday and I put him in his place, gently.

Please, please Wednesday, my life will not be worth living if I have to listen to him until we next beat them! It's also only one way banter because you can't upset kids these days.

That said, the last time I played him on FIFA was at Christmas, we had a derby game and I beat him 8-0. He cried so much that they had to leave before we opened any presents. Expect the same from the majority of their fans at approximately 3pm on Sunday.

• Haha 1

Ive got a 17 year old apprentice working with me. He is a blade. 

Typical piggy idiot. Wants to mention every played that USED to play for them, Kyle Walker, Phil Jags, Gary Cahill etc etc. 

When I questioned him about OUR past players, his response was "who". 

CHRIS WADDLE "who?"  

DAVID HIRST "who?"

He had honestly never heard of them!!! 

I promptly stopped after those two as it was apparent where this conversation was going. 

I'm all for a bit of work banter but he was deadly serious that they have had and now have better players than us. 

Saying how they were the last Sheffield team to play in the PL. 

Anyways, I cannot wait until Sunday till we absolutely hammer them! 

Work with a few of em and majority are ok but there's always odd one that's mouthy, some don't even go to games then again there's a few at our place who claim to support Wednesday but never go.

Not one of pigs are going on Sunday, had all excuses, not paying 42 quid, stand isn't safe, not giving your any of my money.

Don't, and in fact I don't really know of their fans these days.

Talking to a Newcastle fan yesterday who asked how we were doing.  I talked about Sunday.  He said he didn't care for NE derbies.  Newcastle the biggest club, so the game seems to mean more to Sunderland, and when they've won it's made the season for them.  He wondered if this was a biiger thing to them than to us.