Do you work with Sheffield United fans?

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

article-1183728-00028B7000000258-617_468x412.jpg

Does anyone here work with United fans who are going to the game on Sunday?

If so how are they feeling ahead of the game - Are they saying they're confident?

They're upset that they're represented by a photo of fans of another club.

Better looking ones though obviously.

Some come into the bar where I work they are very confident,  they slag everything off about Wednesday they really believe they are the better team. 

Guest addedtime

Yes, the gaffer is a long term season ticket holder. I respect his views and take his "banter"

The other one needs direction to BDTBL and his views get screwed up and thrown back in his face.

Yes

there bigging up the mystery of sharp & Donaldson like a wilder genius master stroke and that it's all mind games

making out like they are messi and Suarez  and that we will be in for a shock when they start on Saturday 

they haven't realised we really don't care, and that player for player we are a much better team whoever they start.

They are also going on about that coutts & fleck are better than bannan and lee, couldn't contain my laughter, they really think they are Barcelona of the championship 

Think they will get brought down a peg or two on Sunday 

47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Unknown.jpeg

Does anyone here work with United fans who are going to the game on Sunday?

If so how are they feeling ahead of the game - Are they saying they're confident?

Work with a few , and the boss is one.

They Think they're going to do us!

Maybe looking for a new job Monday!

Getting lively at work.

3-1 to us I reckon

Their fans are the typical small club syndrome.

Always trying to get one up on their bigger more illustrious neighbours. They can't handle the fact we are the bigger more successful club and resort to little jibes to try and rile us.

Sunday's game means more to them than us because they have spite and bitterness in them. We just like to beat them to shut them up and laugh at them. Neutrally we are far more liked as a club and fanbase than them too.

I'm so glad to be a Wednesday fan because their club has a stain on it that stems from a Sh**ty fanbase and "We are the victims and picked on" mentality of the club. Wouldn't care if we never played them again but sincerely hope we smash them on Sunday to shut them up again.

They never learn but then again you can't educate pork.

1 hour ago, Markowski77 said:

Yes

there bigging up the mystery of sharp & Donaldson like a wilder genius master stroke and that it's all mind games

making out like they are messi and Suarez  and that we will be in for a shock when they start on Saturday 

they haven't realised we really don't care, and that player for player we are a much better team whoever they start.

They are also going on about that coutts & fleck are better than bannan and lee, couldn't contain my laughter, they really think they are Barcelona of the championship 

Think they will get brought down a peg or two on Sunday 

I think it will be them that's in for a shock if they start on Saturday.lol

Edited by marshy

They're desperately not trying to be brash and gobby ... and failing. I'm expecting a load of trouble on Sunday and it's inevitable it's going to kick off, especially since we haven't beaten then at football for a few years due to them being stuck in a lower league. Definitely a case of trying to get to an from the match ASAP. Besides I'm too old and ill for all that nonsense