David jones

3 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Yet again he looked good. There's no way Hutch can get back in to the 11 when he's fit. I cannot believe I'm saying it, but Jones suits our team so much more than Hutch.

Wouldn't go that far. But good to see Jones is stepping up to the mark in recent weeks. It's only taken a year, but he's finally looking like the player we hoped he was.

I was very critical of him in the early days but happy to be made to eat my words.

Thing is, I'm still not happy with our midfield overall.  I don't think we have enough athleticism in there and when Lee isn't playing we look like we have no henergy.

I've been saying it for two years but we need a beast in midfield who can go box to box for ninety minutes.

hutch in front of him any day of any week. too slow, not mobile need better for us to secure a top 6 place,we would have killed Cardiff off yesterday if we didn't sit back like we usually do if we 1-0 up. just and I mean just got away with it against Brentford not so yesterday , at best jones is an ok squad player . if we had a bit of pace in team that would help too when opposing team starts chucking players forward we aint the players with pace to catch them on break.