Team 4 Brentford

11 hours ago, agentwalker said:

I'd love to see João get a start if we rest Fletcher. But I feel cc feels he got to try and shoe horn Rhodes into the team some how. Thought João should have come on in the last game with his pace to give Forrest the run around for the last few mins.

thought the same

Same team that started against Forest.

For Cardiff, I would play them on the counter & go with Joao up top with Hooper deep.

Would not be surprised to see both Reach and Pudil playing to keep that Mendez-Laing bloke occupied.

Not a game for Rhodes IMO as I don't expect us to be camped in their half for large parts of the game.

Why are some people saying we should make about 6/7 changes?! We're playing a very decent Championship side not a League Two side at home in the cup. Don't let their league position make you think this is an easy game, these are a more than capable side and won't be anywhere near the bottom 3 come May. Sadly I think this mentaility will be in the stands tomorrow night and the morons will be out in force If we're not 2-0 up at half time. 

17 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Sounds like hunt,lee,fletcher and Wallace maybe struggling , let's hope at least 2/3 can pull through. If not then palmer butterfield Rhodes to come in

Happy with Rhodes, Butterfield and Boyd potentially having to come in.

Palmer for Hunt though doesn't fill me with confidence.

Going on what Carlos has said it'll be one of these. If he decides that Butterfield isn't ready then he won't start either, but I hope he will do.

Westwood

Palmer Lees van Aken Pudil

Boyd Jones Bannan Reach

Hooper Rhodes

or

Westwood

Palmer Lees van Aken Reach

Boyd Jones Butterfield Bannan

Hooper Rhodes

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Similar team as played forest for me.

One change. Rhodes in for Fletcher if Fletch needs to give his knee a rest.

I want the big Fletch fit as possible for Cardiff when we'll really need his physicality  and hold up play ..

Same again for me if all fit

3 points is 3 points

Can rest Fletch if we gain a cushion

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Same again for me if all fit

3 points is 3 points

Can rest Fletch if we gain a cushion

Just want to make sure we have him available on the road. I don't think we have anyone who can do the job he does.

Well, actually he who must not be named can do a reasonable impression , but without the goalscoring.