SAM WINNALL looking for loan move away from SWFC

6 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Fernando will be staying then...

Yes, that's good news. I'd rather be facing Winnall than FF. A lot of fans on this site obviously don't play snooker. You've got to think where the cue ball's going. FF could do us a lot of damage if he goes to a rival, and they're the only ones who can afford him.

I was just going to put an OP on this now, but got beat to it!

I am not ITK normally as I live in Leeds but I do have a friend of a friend who are best mates with Winnall.  I can confirm he has asked for a move from Wednesday and he is very unhappy with his chances. He is hoping something can be sorted in this window. This is definitely true and no made up rounduns.

5 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

Yea let him go..We have big dave as all his lovers on here keep reminding us.

FFS

Let FF go.hes a liability now 

I really value big Dave and Sam.. together as with Dave & JR would be a great partnership alternative. Plan B! 

As for FF he ain't been with us since the Norwich debacle.. if goes or stays just not fussed. Talented lad but it's a squad game to get out of the championship! 

9 minutes ago, PMason85 said:

Poor lad. 

Leaves a good thing at Barnsley, playing well, scoring goals, valued.

Comes here, barely gets a chance and looks like hes getting forced out because of the ar$ehole that is FF.  

And quadruples his wages to boot...

1 minute ago, Mr Soul said:

I really value big Dave and Sam.. together as with Dave & JR would be a great partnership alternative. Plan B! 

As for FF he ain't been with us since the Norwich debacle.. if goes or stays just not fussed. Talented lad but it's a squad game to get out of the championship! 

You also have to beat your rivals to get out. You don't sell them your most talented player. You sit him in the stand first. Liverpool used to sign players to stop rivals getting them...

13 minutes ago, PMason85 said:

Poor lad. 

Leaves a good thing at Barnsley, playing well, scoring goals, valued.

Comes here, barely gets a chance and looks like hes getting forced out because of the ar$ehole that is FF.  

I like winnall but I honestly don't think he has done enough when he has played to deserve a regular starting spot. I personally wouldn't pick him ahead of Hooper fletcher or rhodes up top

What a foooooooooooookin shambles..........if FF stays and continues to act the cn£t.......then that's me done after over 53 years of hardly missing a home game............WAWAW ????.............yes unless you chose not to be.....won't play on the left.....can't be ar$ed performances....won't play threats.....refuses to go to Norwich......crap half hearted penalty..................WAWAW  ?.......yeah right !!

2 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

What a foooooooooooookin shambles..........if FF stays and continues to act the cn£t.......then that's me done after over 53 years of hardly missing a home game............WAWAW ????.............yes unless you chose not to be.....won't play on the left.....can't be ar$ed performances....won't play threats.....refuses to go to Norwich......crap half hearted penalty..................WAWAW  ?.......yeah right !!

is your spacebar broke cos you got angrymad?

This is literally all it says - 

Winnall seeks loan move

Jack Gaughan: Think Sam Winnall will look for a loan away from Sheffield Wednesday today. Moved for big money from Barnsley in January but it hasn't quite worked out for him at Hillsborough so far.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4838512/Transfer-deadline-day-LIVE-Liverpool-Manchester-City.html#ixzz4rKraVPhE 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook