SAM WINNALL looking for loan move away from SWFC

I do find it weird how much people seem to love and rate SW. He's ok but hardly set the world on fire. As per all the other strikers he doesn't play regularly. And as for the bust up with FF and almost everyone putting 100% of the blame at FF yet no one really knows what happened. Any Barnsley fan I have spoken to have all said the same thing: He was a big time charlie at Barnsley and a bad influence in the dressing room. He knew he wasn't going to play week in week out for us but obviously wanted the big pay rise. Can't blame him for that but I'm not going to start feeling sorry for him. I hope we sell him for a quick profit.

13 minutes ago, poite said:

Makes sense to let go of a player who really wants to be here and keep one who couldn't give a throw.

And then fans cry about the lack of player loyalty in football

You're letting your feelings for ff write it's own story. If he wants move it's so he can play more forestieri isn't keeping him out the team 

4 minutes ago, hatcheeks said:

I do find it weird how much people seem to love and rate SW. He's ok but hardly set the world on fire. As per all the other strikers he doesn't play regularly. And as for the bust up with FF and almost everyone putting 100% of the blame at FF yet no one really knows what happened. Any Barnsley fan I have spoken to have all said the same thing: He was a big time charlie at Barnsley and a bad influence in the dressing room. He knew he wasn't going to play week in week out for us but obviously wanted the big pay rise. Can't blame him for that but I'm not going to start feeling sorry for him. I hope we sell him for a quick profit.

It's because some of these are so f ing desparate to fulfil their prophecy of ff since Norwich so any excuse is found to blame him for anything in the hope he goes so they can claim he never wanted be here all along ... it's literally mental lol

20 minutes ago, poite said:

Makes sense to let go of a player who really wants to be here and keep one who couldn't give a throw.

And then fans cry about the lack of player loyalty in football

If we sell FF and play Winnall it will be the lack of quality that fans will be crying about.

Just now, billyblack said:

So none of our players have quality at all apart from FF. Are we a one man team?

If hes so good why are we still in the championship?

Bigger question is why is he still in the championship 

6 minutes ago, billyblack said:

So none of our players have quality at all apart from FF. Are we a one man team?

If hes so good why are we still in the championship?

The way some fans go on about SW and Lee we should be in the champions league. 

• Like 1