Forestieri to Fulham 12m

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I'm pretty sure that some transfers are done behind closed doors. 

It still doesn't reinforce your daft assertion that we'd be flogging him for 3-4 million though. 

I did say i can't see anybody paying north of £5m.

The £3/4m is just my opinion of a valuation and that's based on the whole package of wages. signing on fees. agents fees. ect....

Just now, just visiting said:

Apart from your's?

Ye, I know. In my opinion, he's our best player and we don't get the best out of him.  We are playing a rigid 4-4-2 and it doesn't suit him.  We should play a fluid 4-3-3 and he would thrive on the left of a front 3. 

He would suit you in a front 3 with Saiz and Alioski.

27 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

If Forestieri is sold I'd prefer the money being reinvested to bring in what we need. I think we need to upgrade our full backs and bring in a dominate midfield beast. And if we do bring in a winger in on loan as suggested, then along with the two recent centre backs. That would arguably make us a stronger team, than if we keep Forestieri? :columbo:

I dont think we would get that much done between now and tomorrow night. The ideal midfield signing with 10 goals and 10 assists went for just 2.5m yesterday. Selling him now may give us more room in future windows of course, but I'd like to think that if we do sell him it is because we have another deal lined up, one that can serve us longer than a loan could.

21 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Nixon...

No chance anyone pays that for him. 

Likewise there's no chance we sell one of our best players for 3-4 million. 

Why you getting so arsey anyway? If he goes for £12m+ me and you are best buds next season.

And it's Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday, should be able to remember that.

14 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Not particularly but I've seen a lot less higher profile transfer rumours reaching far and wide across the social media networks, than a club record bid of £12m for FF.

Come on then SiJ, lets be reyt. Do you not find that strange that nobody else, anywhere has endorsed themselves with this story published by Nixon. 

No local, no regional, no national press. No SSN, no BBC, no BT. Nothing from SWFC to confirm/deny the bid, same for Fulham.

The guy from talk sport spoke with Jokanovic about it earlier. 

I personally think Nixon does know who is interested in who, but he takes guesses at fees. Although an outrageous request for 20m is in character with our chairman. 

2 hours ago, Stoop said:

I would imagine the club are going to hold out to the last minute, and hope that someone panics and offers us a stupid amount

I think you could be right there. I can see Fulham coming back with another offer that will be too good to turn down.

Something like £3m - £4m perhaps.

:stuwinky:

• Haha 1

If he's going to spend the season sulking then it's probably best he goes because we won't be getting anything out of him -as galling as it will be to see him playing for another championship team.

The daft thing is, this seems to be all his own doing. If, instead of the Norwich debacle last year, he'd kept his head down and delivered another 2015/16 style season, he'd either be in the prem now with us or have a shedload of options to play there. Instead, his only route out is to play at Fulham in front of 13k clappers every week in the championship. 

Just now, Blue and white said:

This seriously needs sorting one way or the other, if we're keeping him then great, if not then lets get it over and done with, we need as much time as possible to replace him as he will be a big loss.

I have a feeling it will be sorted one way or another by 11pm tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

This seriously needs sorting one way or the other, if we're keeping him then great, if not then lets get it over and done with, we need as much time as possible to replace him as he will be a big loss.

Tbf there might not be anything to sort. 

The club tends to be pretty quiet about transfers until completion. For all we know Nando is happy as Larry and no bids have come in.

8 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Why would it be great.....he won't get played......there is a CC/FF battle going on..........no winners there.......fans the big losers

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbf there might not be anything to sort. 

The club tends to be pretty quiet about transfers until completion. For all we know Nando is happy as Larry and no bids have come in.

There's definitely something going on- I am 100% certain. Whether a deal will go through, you never know, but there's definitely things going on.