Forestieri to Fulham 12m

23 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

lol

Choose your reporters wiser next time. 

What about listening to me when I said you were in for Lasogga and you stated that you wouldn't necessarily need a player like that with Saiz up top instead. Maybe you should listen to me. 

Not sure what you you mean by "Maybe you should listen to me". I did listen to you and, as you say, I posted in reply that we wouldn't necessarily need a player like that with Saiz up top instead.  

Don't remember telling you your info was wrong.

Maybe you should read the post next time.lol

Edited by just visiting

6 hours ago, just visiting said:

So after 58 pages it appears no one was willing to pay the £3-4m for FF after all and Nixon's story about a £12m bid was obviously made up. 

You'll all point to the £12m/£15m/£18m bids from Fulham, but they were just forum whispers, never confirmed or denied by either club or respected media outlet and all stemmed from the original Nixon rumour in the Sun and Twitter, five days ago.

So ask yourself this, if Fulham FC had enough dosh to bid £12m + matching/increasing his wages last Sunday, then add that to the £7m income from Aluko, why did they only sign a free transfer and a loan player yesterday and lose out to Birmingham on Jota?

Click bait reporters like Nixon visits fans forums like this for their gossip every day . Coincidentally, there was a thread started on here last Friday about FF now being bookies favourite to join Fulham (based on nothing other than probably some one punting a £10). Two days later Nixon all over it with a £12m bid, he knew nothing and still does.

Anyway, roll on January when it can all start again, just choose your reporters wiser next time.

Your 3-4m valuation is wildly inaccurate in today's transfer market (maybe two years ago but not now). 

Nixon's story is irrelevant.  We, unlike L**ds, are not a selling club even when a premier league team come knocking as Leicester are finding out.   

14 hours ago, just visiting said:

So after 58 pages it appears no one was willing to pay the £3-4m for FF after all and Nixon's story about a £12m bid was obviously made up. 

You'll all point to the £12m/£15m/£18m bids from Fulham, but they were just forum whispers, never confirmed or denied by either club or respected media outlet and all stemmed from the original Nixon rumour in the Sun and Twitter, five days ago.

So ask yourself this, if Fulham FC had enough dosh to bid £12m + matching/increasing his wages last Sunday, then add that to the £7m income from Aluko, why did they only sign a free transfer and a loan player yesterday and lose out to Birmingham on Jota?

Click bait reporters like Nixon visits fans forums like this for their gossip every day . Coincidentally, there was a thread started on here last Friday about FF now being bookies favourite to join Fulham (based on nothing other than probably some one punting a £10). Two days later Nixon all over it with a £12m bid, he knew nothing and still does.

Anyway, roll on January when it can all start again, just choose your reporters wiser next time.

My christ you're an idiot. 

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Year after year of getting everything wrong and spouting complete drivel, this is 1 thing he can 'appear' to have got right (even though he might not have) just let him have it :biggrin:

11 hours ago, SiJ said:

On 8/27/2017 at 09:26, just visiting said:

No parachute payments for Fulham this season = no £12m transfer fees. 

On 8/27/2017 at 09:28, SiJ said:

Basically, you're wrong but you can't admit it. 

lol 

Yep, I'm an idiot.

On 8/28/2017 at 08:37, just visiting said:

Who needs an inside track?

Use your noddle mate, it's not hard to work out. 

Using Fulham's last accounts (15/16) as an accurate guide. They had a turnover of £36m this included £20m of parachute payments. They also had a wage bill of £36m.  They made a £14m loss that season. Only just avoiding another embargo.

16/17 accounts are not out yet but they will include the last reduced payment from the PL and the sale of Ross McCormack for £12m.  They will have made a big loss again.

Without having an inside track, it's pretty safe to assume that Fulham Fc without parachute payments, are now operating with club generated turnover of around £15m and they, like the rest of us, will need to fall into line with FFP. They've not sold anyone of any value this season for extra income but they will have probably reduced their wage from dramatically from £36m two seasons ago. They will be making a loss again.

So, without the inside track, can you tell me where/how they are going to finance a £12m transfer and £1.8m annual wage bill for FF?

Someone, somewhere on either your club or the players behalf is trying to generate interest in the sale of FF. The Fulham bid will be a red hearing to test the market for interest from other clubs. SWFC have probably already contacted them to say they have no idea of the source and it's validity.

Apart from Alan Nixon, nobody else is running with the story.

I asked you a question in this post, to see if you could provide some realism into the rumour based on the info I provided you. You obviously couldn't but I'm the idiot.

Despite, Fulham receiving £7.5m for Aluka, they still couldn't finance any other in comings other than a loan and a Free transfer, they even lost out to Birmingham on a player who stated his preference was Fulham. Guess what, Fulham couldn't afford him. Yet you were getting all worked up about them, allegedly bidding £12/15/20m for FF + his £1.8m a year wage bill. Like you say, I'm an idiot.

That doesn't prove what you say, you absolute half wit. 

Earlier you claimed that we'd sell one of our best players for 3-4 million. This was based on the sweet sum of F all. 

The fact that we did not sell him does not prove that. 

Plus...once again, why do you care? 

What kind of saddo comes onto another team's forum to cry about the fact that one of their players may or may not be going to another club for a big transfer fee? 

I doubt there were any contributors on this site going onto WACCOE to talk about Chris Wood going to Burnley. 

As I said pages back: you're still butthurt that Nando turned you down two years ago. This is not the first time you've come on here to discredit a transfer rumor concerning him. 

I'd get over it mate. Go and see the GP and see if there's a cure for being obsessed with Fernando Forestieri. 

Finally - you discredit Nixon but expect us to take your opinions as gospel. 

An idiot and a pompous one to boot.