Forestieri to Fulham 12m

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Seriously has anyone else being this "interested" in a rival club selling one of their players. 

So much so that you feel the need to incessantly comment upon it? 

I don't think many others give a sh$t to be honest mate. It's just a forum for footie fans. 

Relax, it'll all come out in't wash.

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

If we replaced him with a loan signing then it would be a kick in the ball bag

If Forestieri is sold I'd prefer the money being reinvested to bring in what we need. I think we need to upgrade our full backs and bring in a dominate midfield beast. And if we do bring in a winger in on loan as suggested, then along with the two recent centre backs. That would arguably make us a stronger team, than if we keep Forestieri? :columbo:

Just now, just visiting said:

We'll see, as yet no ones bid any higher, have they?

Well seeing as it was reported that someone bid 12 million. 

This is the bit where you go off about Nixon again. 

Just now, BRADDO said:

Where's the 20 million nonsense come from. Who is seriously going to pay that

Nixon...

No chance anyone pays that for him. 

Likewise there's no chance we sell one of our best players for 3-4 million. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It's better to block JV's posts, I've been enjoying owlstalk much more since I put them on silent. He or she's worse than a nagging lil kid that wants their own way but only disappears when Leeds fall apart or when they're proved to be wrong as always :ph34r: :ghoulguy:

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

Ah, that explains it. I think 12 million is realistic but ****** their hands off for 15 mil

Yeah...

I mean IF he is unhappy and wants to leave and IF someone is willing to pay that kind of money, then it is a no brainer for me. 

Just now, SiJ said:

Yeah...

I mean IF he is unhappy and wants to leave and IF someone is willing to pay that kind of money, then it is a no brainer for me. 

Totally agree. IF he is those things you allude to it would be beneficial both for finance and squad harmony

6 minutes ago, just visiting said:

We'll see, as yet no ones bid any higher, have they?

You've got this one wrong, JV.  If FF goes it will be for £10million plus.  He's a top player and in my opinion he would walk into any team in this league. We just play a turgid brand of football and we don't get the best out of him.

There's absolutely no way we would sell for £3/4million. Like I say, he is one of the best players in the division if played in the right system and team ethic.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Not particularly but I've seen a lot less higher profile transfer rumours reaching far and wide across the social media networks, than a club record bid of £12m for FF.

Come on then SiJ, lets be reyt. Do you not find that strange that nobody else, anywhere has endorsed themselves with this story published by Nixon. 

No local, no regional, no national press. No SSN, no BBC, no BT. Nothing from SWFC to confirm/deny the bid, same for Fulham.

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

You've got this one wrong, JV.  If FF goes it will be for £10million plus.  He's a top player and in my opinion he would walk into any team in this league. We just play a turgid brand of football and we don't get the best out of him.

There's absolutely no way we would sell for £3/4million. Like I say, he is one of the best players in the division if played in the right system and team ethic.

Apart from your's?