Leaving best player on bench for 90 minutes

Guest RocketOwl

1 hour ago, RocketOwl said:

Can we support the manager anymore?

How can we expect to win when we have our best player benched for 90 minutes.

Our only player who can create his own chances, who the opposition would be frightened off. A player who chases and presses like no one else. On top of all of that our top scorer from the past two seasons:

So our manager drops him and our fans have listed him as a black sheep. Well be prepared for a very very long season if he leaves and enjoy watching our one paced strikers.

Where would you have played him ? 

He wont play out wide left ,and i wouldnt have him in the team as a striker before Hooper, Fletcher or Rhodes. 

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, S36 OWL said:

Where would you have played him ? 

He wont play out wide left ,and i wouldnt have him in the team as a striker before Hooper, Fletcher or Rhodes. 

Upfront.

The same position he won us games at Huddersfield, Wolves and Foredt last season.

50 minutes ago, Matt Woodruff said:

I don't buy that FF won't play on the wing! 

Ive been a Carlos fan for so long but today, is he taking the absolute wee wee?! 

I couldnt get to to the game today  (stuck in poopydoo hospital) but managed to stream it. 

When we need to inject pace into the game we bring on Wallace? I don't dislike Wallace but still not the right choice.

Boyd was absolutely Garbage today imo. 

And as for Jones... how the hell he got 90 minutes I do not know. 

Sorry for the rant but I just bloody love this club. Whatever happens WAWAW 

We already know whats happens to a player who wont / dosnt want to play in a position Carlos chooses for them. Ask McGugan 

58 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Forestieri talked himself out of a starting place as I recall.

And perhaps with FFP being quoted as an obstacle to squad tinkering, he might now be seen as a saleable asset?

Hope so

2 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Our only player who can create his own chances, who the opposition would be frightened off. A player who chases and presses like no one else. On top of all of that our top scorer from the past two seasons:

So our manager drops him and our fans have listed him as a black sheep. Well be prepared for a very very long season if he leaves and enjoy watching our one paced strikers.

You talk crap Forestieri  needs getting rid of he's  just a disruptive  influence 

If he's still here after the transfer window closes he'll play him. FF's head probably isn't in the game right now.

How can he be on the bench when you told us he was spotted in London?

Or was it just another troll post?

3 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

He won’t play on the wing. 

What you gonna do?

We do not know if he won't.

It's understandable if he prefers not to. That's where Reach should be. 

He shouldn't be asked to be an attacking midfielder on the left ( remember we do not like players playing "on the wing")  anyhow, as he is the best attacker in the club. Getting Hooper and Fletcher and now Rhodes in has messed up FF who was the man who carried the attack two years ago. We just have too many central attackers. Where was Winnall today? We needed a replacement for Nuhui, not three more centre forwards.

I would say that Nando be being on the bench but not playing is a pretty big indication that he will be sold on or before deadline day. Hope not because he was fantastic in his first season with us. But big wages + decent transfer value + being a disruptive influence vs us bumping up against FFP rules + screaming out for some pace in the team equals a sale in my book.

4 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Sugar on the bench, i thought he was in London, best get me sen to spec savers 

If cc was seriously going for a win, which budget gulf wise alone we should have done, he would have brought ff on for fox and switched to diamond with ff behind rhodes n hooper, running beyond or pulling wide.

Instead he moved deckchairs on titanic sticking with flat 442 without proper wingers because he was scared to lose.

I would rather lose the odd point by going for 2 extra, its not the old serie a where its 2 points a win! 

Our approach seems slow, dull, predictable with a hint of cowardice going by tactics.