Leaving best player on bench for 90 minutes

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

Can we support the manager anymore?

How can we expect to win when we have our best player benched for 90 minutes.

Our only player who can create his own chances, who the opposition would be frightened off. A player who chases and presses like no one else. On top of all of that our top scorer from the past two seasons:

So our manager drops him and our fans have listed him as a black sheep. Well be prepared for a very very long season if he leaves and enjoy watching our one paced strikers.

HEY!!!

Are you forgetting the dark days when Chris Turner was in charge or something?

Today showed we're better than that now, we were a solid match for Burton and don't look like we'll get relegated. Long live King Carlos!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

FF was absolute gash against Bolton, if anyone can feel aggrieved at not starting it's Rhodes 

Sssshhhhhh

Rocket hates Rhodes

don't let the truth get in the way of his dislike for JR

I don't buy that FF won't play on the wing! 

Ive been a Carlos fan for so long but today, is he taking the absolute wee wee?! 

I couldnt get to to the game today  (stuck in poopydoo hospital) but managed to stream it. 

When we need to inject pace into the game we bring on Wallace? I don't dislike Wallace but still not the right choice.

Boyd was absolutely Garbage today imo. 

And as for Jones... how the hell he got 90 minutes I do not know. 

Sorry for the rant but I just bloody love this club. Whatever happens WAWAW 

To be honest I would rather sit for a long hard season of playing our one paced forwards who are all team players and actually give a poo about something other than themselves.

I'd rather that than play that little idiot. He should feel lucky to even be on the bench

36 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Can we support the manager anymore?

How can we expect to win when we have our best player benched for 90 minutes.

Our only player who can create his own chances, who the opposition would be frightened off. A player who chases and presses like no one else. On top of all of that our top scorer from the past two seasons:

So our manager drops him and our fans have listed him as a black sheep. Well be prepared for a very very long season if he leaves and enjoy watching our one paced strikers.

I agree.

Nuhiu should have been on.

Guest RocketOwl

I'm sorry but anyone who has watched us regularly for the past two seasons and disagrees that to change a game Fernando should be coming on ahead of Rhodes or any other striker - you're clueless.

2 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

I'm sorry but anyone who has watched us regularly for the past two seasons and disagrees that to change a game Fernando should be coming on ahead of Rhodes or any other striker - you're clueless.

Stop being a t!t about Rhodes FFS.

Fernando should've played or at the very least come on, him and Rhodes would've been a much better tactic

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Stop being a t!t about Rhodes FFS.

Fernando should've played or at the very least come on, him and Rhodes would've been a much better tactic

Not having a go at Rhodes - just saying Fernando should have come on today not him.