Bannan

Like any player, you will sell if you can make the team better with the money brought in. I wouldn't trust whoever signs our players to do this. In today's stupid market you've got to be looking at £10 million for the Bannan that plays in an attacking role and about 10 bob for the one that's wasted in a defensive role.

Depends if the guy wants a move, too.

In fairness, he wants to play at the top level, to earn as much as poss, to hold down his international place... is he more likely to do this with Wednesday, or Hull?

Probably about the same chances - but with player power these days it's not just cut and dry that if a club doesn't want to sell he stays.

It's not a question of whether we rate him or not I criticised him last season after a fantastic season previous to it he's clearly a favourite of CC and a big part of the way we play he won't be sold I'm pretty confident of that. Hull? What the hell is appealing about them shocking club that's been punching above there weight for the last 10 years

Just now, s6 owl said:

It's not a question of whether we rate him or not I criticised him last season after a fantastic season previous to it he's clearly a favourite of CC and a big part of the way we play he won't be sold I'm pretty confident of that. Hull? What the hell is appealing about them shocking club that's been punching above there weight for the last 10 years

Exactly Bannan is hardly likely to be banging Carlos's door down for a move to Hull is he.

Hull fans aren't happy again.

They've lost Huddlestone, Robertson, Davies and Maguire whilst Hernandez is out for 6 months and they've now sold Clucas.

Quite rightly the supporters are asking where is the money?

The answer is obviously making nominal bids for players in the full knowledge they'll get rejected, at least that's what it appears to be from the outside.

I'll just say this.. Rasiak.

2 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Any mention of the amount? I'm sure if they're a genuinely interested and not just making bids on a whim they will be in with increased offeres. 

But it whats their starting bid ? 

They probably are interested, just the same as I'm interested in us signing Coutinho.

Hull are in a mess, the crowds have dropped even more, they were even protesting at Donny last night.

Just playing devils advocate but...

I don't know how good either are to be honest but I've seen both mentioned on here plenty of times. 10m would sign you both Harlee Dean and Jota. 

Disclaimer: if the two million reported for Dean was correct. Just been on sky sports that Brentford want 8million for Jota.