Stop flouncing after every loss you over sensitive crybabies

3 hours ago, AyrshireOwl said:

We turned up against Brighton? against Newcastle twice? at the end of last season when we won 6 out of 6? 

I'm not taking away the fact the Huddersfield result was disappointing, but stop acting like we go hiding in every big game.

Also look at yourself clinging onto the fact we've half arsed the cup as a reason for wanting rid of Carlos. 

Indeed we did turn up against Brighton, just a shame we didn't turn up in the final against Hull.

3 hours ago, BIG D said:

He did manage to get us relegated though

:picnic:

Amazing how people choose to forget things like that rather conveniently - so whose fault was that, then?  Firmly on the side of the OP - it's footie, teams lose - we had 22 shots, so hardly not making the effort.  On the basis of 'one defeat, therefore a moron', surprised Warnock not out of a job, losing at home to Burton last night....  Tut-Tut

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Indeed we did turn up against Brighton, just a shame we didn't turn up in the final against Hull.

That's true, however i'm not saying we've turned up in every big game. Sometimes we have, sometimes we haven't, but it's bobbar to say we go hiding in every big game like some fans are claiming.

4 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

When did it turn into North Korea on here?

Everything is awesome, we destroyed Bolton.

Don't criticise the players, manager or tactics or you're a blunt.

We were poor under Irvine because we had a poor team with a poor manager. We are currently below par under Carlos because we have a good team with an average manager and poor tactics.

Over 30 million spent on the playing staff but we should temper our feelings because not so long ago we didn't have a pot to pi$$ in. Horses for courses. We have a chairman who is rich and want's us in the premier league. Our ambitions are fueled by this.

I appreciate abuse posts need to shot down but fans have a right to their opinion and a growing number of them are losing faith in Carlos. I'd be happy to be sat here in May having witnesses Carlos take us up in the top 2 or via the play offs but I cannot for the life of me see it happening. Please prove me wrong CC.

you see many of the old regular fans drifting away from OT now (or staying to the dressing room) as you can no longer give your opinion but must tow the party line.

OT used to be great as you would actually debate with each other but now you seemingly need to "take sides" and be a "happy clapper" or a "pig".

Lets be honest last night from a clubs point of view was pretty disastrous versus a Bolton reserve side, whatever way you look at it.

9 minutes ago, modboy said:

you see many of the old regular fans drifting away from OT now (or staying to the dressing room) as you can no longer give your opinion but must tow the party line.

OT used to be great as you would actually debate with each other but now you seemingly need to "take sides" and be a "happy clapper" or a "pig".

Lets be honest last night from a clubs point of view was pretty disastrous versus a Bolton reserve side, whatever way you look at it.

Spot on mate

• Like 1

Actually modboy ,OT isn't very highly rated with many Wednesday supporters.I linked on a few years ago to keep in the loop as I live a fair way away and it's helped me keep in touch, and helped me out with queries at times.

When away in Portugal for the friendlies I was with many fans but if I ever mentioned 'I saw this or that on OT' they just poured scorn on any mention of the site with some venom.

As I like to pop in when I get chance I just sorted of coughed and didn't mention it again.

I think if you visit just accept it is just a snapshot of a few folks who are entitled to their views. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hypnosisman said:

Happy clapper.  I remember watching Wednesday beat Man Utd in the Rumbelows final.  Now that was a team, Atkinson wasn't a clueless manager and got the best out of his players and rarely changed the team.

However, judging some of the reactions on here you'd swear we were in huge turmoil. 

Do people forget that we were on the verge of liquidation 6 years ago? 

6 hours ago, hypnosisman said:

The football Atkinson served up was far better than Carlos.  He is the first manager to help us win anything since 1935 and we would have won the Premier division if he had stayed the next season.

Yep having done the impossible and relegated us the previous season.

He then showed his utter contempt for the club by fcucking off to Villa at the earliest opportunity. 

Don't let facts get in the way of your agenda !

31 minutes ago, hodgybysea said:

Actually modboy ,OT isn't very highly rated with many Wednesday supporters.I linked on a few years ago to keep in the loop as I live a fair way away and it's helped me keep in touch, and helped me out with queries at times.

When away in Portugal for the friendlies I was with many fans but if I ever mentioned 'I saw this or that on OT' they just poured scorn on any mention of the site with some venom.

As I like to pop in when I get chance I just sorted of coughed and didn't mention it again.

I think if you visit just accept it is just a snapshot of a few folks who are entitled to their views. 

This exactly .......... the amount of vitriol in the pub pre Fulham aimed at the enigma which is OT was interesting to say the least.

OT has become a parody of itself and is treated with contempt by the majority of Wednesdayites. 

9 hours ago, Tommo_ said:

I'd expect this kind of reaction from the days of Alan Irvine and the period from 2001-2011.

Teams lose games, get over it. We were wasteful last night but some of you, who in the majority are grown men, are reacting as if your missus ran off with the milk man. 

Well then, if you all keep spitting the dummy out all the time the milk man will win and you'll die alone. 

Grow some balls, move on and stop over reacting, it's embarrassing. 

Toodles

Utter twaddle, you seem happy to accept second best from the management 

Guest mrbluesky
8 hours ago, Tommo_ said:

We had chances last night to either win or at least draw level. bobbar happens, move on

Remind me of the final result.

2 hours ago, Tommo_ said:

However, judging some of the reactions on here you'd swear we were in huge turmoil. 

Do people forget that we were on the verge of liquidation 6 years ago? 

different world then. We have spent 60 odd million since those days so they cant be compared.

Its like Man City harping back to the 90s when they were in L1

10 hours ago, Tommo_ said:

I'd expect this kind of reaction from the days of Alan Irvine and the period from 2001-2011.

Teams lose games, get over it. We were wasteful last night but some of you, who in the majority are grown men, are reacting as if your missus ran off with the milk man. 

Well then, if you all keep spitting the dummy out all the time the milk man will win and you'll die alone. 

Toodles

If he missus ran off with the milkman I'd be dancing in the street.

10 hours ago, Tommo_ said:

Toodles

I wish she would 

• Haha 1