Stop flouncing after every loss you over sensitive crybabies

I'd expect this kind of reaction from the days of Alan Irvine and the period from 2001-2011.

Teams lose games, get over it. We were wasteful last night but some of you, who in the majority are grown men, are reacting as if your missus ran off with the milk man. 

Well then, if you all keep spitting the dummy out all the time the milk man will win and you'll die alone. 

Grow some balls, move on and stop over reacting, it's embarrassing. 

Toodles

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Guest addedtime

You've got it the wrong way round. We SHOULD be spitting the dummy out now, with the squad we have. We SHOULDN'T have been spitting it out earlier in the decade as we were bobbar then and it was to be expected.

I think its more the attitude to games and them only seemingly putting in the required effort when the game is already lost.

I concur that teams do lose, some will over react when it happens but most of us will be rational if the team have performed to the best of their abilities in doing so

That is the fundamental issue, folk just don't think we are doing this 

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

I think its more the attitude to games and them only seemingly putting in the required effort when the game is already lost.

I concur that teams do lose, some will over react when it happens but most of us will be rational if the team have performed to the best of their abilities in doing so

That is the fundamental issue, folk just don't think we are doing this 

Granted, but to react the same way you would if your cat took a poo in your cereal, breathe 

1 minute ago, Tommo_ said:

We had chances last night to either win or at least draw level. bobbar happens, move on

We were 3.0 down to a bang average Bolton side, we then decided to play.

i will take a defeat on the chin if we had given 100% for 90mins.

i question the attitude of our team and management and we have every right to do so.

stop trying to polish a turd

22 minutes ago, Tommo_ said:

I'd expect this kind of reaction from the days of Alan Irvine and the period from 2001-2011.

Teams lose games, get over it. We were wasteful last night but some of you, who in the majority are grown men, are reacting as if your missus ran off with the milk man. 

Well then, if you all keep spitting the dummy out all the time the milk man will win and you'll die alone. 

Grow some balls, move on and stop over reacting, it's embarrassing. 

Toodles

Happy clapper.  I remember watching Wednesday beat Man Utd in the Rumbelows final.  Now that was a team, Atkinson wasn't a clueless manager and got the best out of his players and rarely changed the team.

2 minutes ago, hypnosisman said:

Happy clapper.  I remember watching Wednesday beat Man Utd in the Rumbelows final.  Now that was a team, Atkinson wasn't a clueless manager and got the best out of his players and rarely changed the team.

He did manage to get us relegated though

:picnic:

Edited by BIG D