Stop flouncing after every loss you over sensitive crybabies

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Have you written your closely reasoned argument? No. Just lazy boring sniping.

Keep clapping and negging lol

Just now, mrbluesky said:

Keep clapping and negging lol

Another four word post.

I expect that's your limit.

Put up a post that lays out your feelings about where everything's gone wrong and illustrate it with some detail.

Or keep riding the back of other posters like the the infantile lazy shcit you are?

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Another four word post.

I expect that's your limit.

Put up a post that lays out your feelings about where everything's gone wrong and illustrate it with some detail.

Or keep riding the back of other posters like the the infantile lazy shcit you are?

Don`t grow up,it`s a trap.

1 minute ago, BD2OWL said:

Love it when a numpty starts a new thread and instantly contradicts himself. 

We had no right to expect to win under Irvine. 

We have every right to expect to Win these days ...

Nah m8 ur a numpty

9 hours ago, s110wl said:

The problem I have with the 'Carlos out' brigade is simply that in my opinion it is entirely counter productive and has lost a reasonable degree of perspective. All it does is add more pressure to an already highly pressurised situation which is hugely frustrating. There is one man and one man only who will decide who our manager is - DC. 

I understand the frustrations to a certain extent; and don't particularly criticise people for voicing the below:

- recruitment should have been better over the last 18 months - I agree we haven't strengthened areas where we needed to and have spent a lot of money on players that don't always get on the pitch

- we missed a huge chance in the playoffs last year (although I don't really disagree with the tactics Carlos employed and we were 15 mins away from the perfect 2-leg playoff performance / only missed out on penalties)

- we start far too slowly in most games and occasionally only seem to get going when we are behind. Yesterday being a classic example of this (and I agree being 3 down to Bolton is entirely unacceptable - having said that; after seeing the highlights, you do have to wonder how the hell we did actually manage to lose...)

However, there are still big positives that we need to hang on to, and it does feel that some are massively over reacting and have lost vital perspective when discussing our progress / Carlos' ability:

- we have performed fantastically over the last two seasons, so much so that the expectation levels both last year and this year are higher than I can ever remember them;

- we still have a gifted squad with lots of excellent players; for my money they are clearly still behind Carlos and I don't see any signs really of people disrespecting the shirt / not playing for the manager.

- for the most part, we are a bloody difficult team to beat - Saturday against Fulham was a great example of this;

- we're only 5 games into the season and have more points in the league than at this point in either of the last two campaigns;

- we have some winnable games coming up which will hopefully see us start to climb the table and get back in and around the top 6. 

If the last two years have taught me anything, its what Carlos always says - 'a marathon, not a sprint'. History suggests we will improve as the season goes on and I have no reason to doubt this year will be the same. 

I'm not trying to stifle serious debate as that is clearly what this forum is for. However, calls that Carlos is a 'clown', a 'two-faced cretin', completely out of his depth, taking our team backwards, etc. are simply untrue and need to be called out for what it is. He deserves far more respect than he is currently getting from some quarters. 

Words fail me.

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Let's praise the team for another half hearted and gutless performance.

And?

the op slating fans for over reacting about last nights performance, we have every right to question the effort and attitude.

im still baffled at what point you are making?

Just now, nile said:

And?

the op slating fans for over reacting about last nights performance, we have every right to question the effort and attitude.

im still baffled at what point you are making?

Why are you asking people to praise the team when you're slating them in the same post?

I'm questioning the op moaning at the fact  some fans are questioning the performance, we have every right too.

anyone pleased with last nights efforts must be very easily pleased.

were you happy with our 70 mins efforts at 3.0 down?

4 minutes ago, nile said:

I'm questioning the op moaning at the fact  some fans are questioning the performance, we have every right too.

I only asked you who was praising the team.

7 minutes ago, nile said:

Personally I wasn't happy. Although how it was 3 0 I don't know. 

I do know that a lot of fans have come to a conclusion on Carlos and respond hysterically when they get something that supports their prejudice.

My own view is that it isn't going to work with him this year. I don't know that, it isn't my decision anyway and I want to be wrong.