Our kit suppliers are Onthego Sports

2 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

"Both strips are designed and manufactured by kit partner Elev8", the official announcement said -  Link

Now it looks like they're supplied by On The Go Sports, manufactured by a supplier in China and sponsored by ELEV8 - simples

The clarity is overwhelming!

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Just keep your old one. It emphasises your true fan status and segregatesyou from the johnny come lately glory hunters

Which old one? My first one is actually the one bearing the City Coat of arms, not the 'modern' one of the mock-up of a one eyed owl which is how I would describe it. I incidentally wear, pinned to it, my ORIGINAL SW Supporters Club Badge, bought for me by my father in 1947. It's simply that I have a relatively new white jacket wit the aforesaid logo embroidered on, which I shall be wearing on a forthcoming trip to New England and Canada, and would proudly like to wear my club's colours. 

I thought this when the shirt came out, why would you have the manufacture as the sponsor unless they were doing the shirts for free. We now find out a firm from Australia are making our shirts, so no business in the whole of Europe are able to do the shirts. Nothing about the way the club is run at the moment surprises me. Presumably the saving being make using these will be lost in the obvious issue of how long it will taken for orders to come into the shop.

Found this website though Sheffield based company call you guess it Elev8 hire I wonder if this is in fact our sponsor, though I have seen no press what so ever about it. 

https://www.elev8hire.com/contact-us/ 

Did google Elev8 but cannot find a single website with this name, I can find Elav8 sport wear but no website only intermediate websites 

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Can he provide some Blazer badges which some of we older people can use to cover the existing Owl logo on goods we have purchased, but which is still in good condition. I have two jackets, an autumn and a winter one, both of which I wear when appropriate weatherwise, and both in excellent condition. I would, however, like to wear them with an up-to-date crest.

Edited by owls about that

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Can he provide some Blazer badges which some of we older people can use to cover the existing Owl logo on goods we have purchased, but which is still in good condition. I have two jackets, an autumn and a winter one, both of which I wear when appropriate weatherwise, and both in excellent condition. I would, however, like to wear them with an up-to-date crest.

Sheffield Wednesday Football Club Crest Iron Badge Emroidered Patch Shirt Logo Available on ebay, iron on club crest, £4.99.

Edited by owls about that

33 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I thought this when the shirt came out, why would you have the manufacture as the sponsor unless they were doing the shirts for free. We now find out a firm from Australia are making our shirts, so no business in the whole of Europe are able to do the shirts. Nothing about the way the club is run at the moment surprises me. Presumably the saving being make using these will be lost in the obvious issue of how long it will taken for orders to come into the shop.

Found this website though Sheffield based company call you guess it Elev8 hire I wonder if this is in fact our sponsor, though I have seen no press what so ever about it. 

https://www.elev8hire.com/contact-us/ 

Did google Elev8 but cannot find a single website with this name, I can find Elav8 sport wear but no website only intermediate websites 

See: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10918930

they, onthego, make our shirts without paying us so they dont get their own logo on shirt.

We pay them a smaller amount then usual to buy the products for the players, staff and shop etc as they are not paying us anything. 

Chansiri then puts his own brand elev8 as the manufacture and elev8 pay the kit sponsorship money that we dont get from onthego. 

thats how i see it anyway. 

Edited by flo