Rhodes Dropped in favour of Nuhiu on Bench

11 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

Or maybe he's not as good as a lot of you think

I always said for me Rhodes is a poor man's Lineker GL would stay up top were he needed to be incase a chance was created, you never saw him running around in midfield trying to chase players Down and defend, prolific goalscorers don't do that because if a chance up top appears they're not there to take it, he is very effective at the is level, but needs to be in a team playing the right way for him to thrive. You play up tempo forward football and put the right sort of balls into JR hell score you hatfulls, starve him of service and he'll be as useful up top as Nuhiu, only with less work rate.. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

33 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

By this logic Boyd has been dropped also?

And Westwood !!! 

I choose to to be optimistic - the big guns are being rested for the Championship 

while the fringe players get to have a run out vs weaker opposition 

24 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

This stuff about Carlos needs to go not rhodes.

carlos who has led us to the play offs two seasons on the spin. Or rhodes who has scored in 2 games since we bought him.

And he can't take penslol 

Why on earth would CC have started Rhodes tonight ?   We had zero shots on target on Saturday and he dragged Rhodes off on 50min ...  you really expected there to be no change up front ? 

When Rhodes hasn't scored 4 by half time he's the worst striker the clubs ever had , if he's left out CC is the worst manager we've ever had ?   

Get a grip lads, he's one of our best players and he's been rested for a tin pot cup game