Rhodes Dropped in favour of Nuhiu on Bench

2 hours ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

A more plausibile one is that Rhodes is moving to another club at some stage in the near future.

If he does he will go down as one of the worst signing we have made in terms of value for money - and largely through no fault of his own I may add

And completely through no fault of his own. 

If all our strikers were scoring and Rhodes was just unable to you'd say maybe it's just not going to happen for him. 

But it's not. None of our strikers are scoring due to Carlos and his nonsensical style of defensive football. 

If we sell Jordan Rhodes that's it for me, Carlos simply has to go 

2 minutes ago, poite said:

And completely through no fault of his own. 

If all our strikers were scoring and Rhodes was just unable to you'd say maybe it's just not going to happen for him. 

But it's not. None of our strikers are scoring due to Carlos and his nonsensical style of defensive football. 

If we sell Jordan Rhodes that's it for me, Carlos simply has to go 

Apart from the 2 that scored tonight 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Apart from the 2 that scored tonight 

Tonight's irrelevant. We were playing chesterfield. Rhodes scored a few during pre-season.

Let's be honest, the fact that bannan and hutch also managed to get on the score sheet proved that anyone could against chez

Just now, poite said:

Tonight's irrelevant. We were playing chesterfield. Rhodes scored a few during pre-season.

Let's be honest, the fact that bannan and hutch also managed to get on the score sheet proved that anyone could against chez

Its a competitive football match

hardly irrelevant 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Its a competitive football match

hardly irrelevant 

It's irrelevant. Using tonight as an example is like saying Carlos has completely turned everything around because we beat chesterfield. They're a league 2 side.

I'm not been negative. A win is a win and tonight it's a good positive result. But it's not a great game to prove anything about us at the moment or any of the individuals on the field 

10 minutes ago, poite said:

It's irrelevant. Using tonight as an example is like saying Carlos has completely turned everything around because we beat chesterfield. They're a league 2 side.

I'm not been negative. A win is a win and tonight it's a good positive result. But it's not a great game to prove anything about us at the moment or any of the individuals on the field 

You say it's irrelevant and then say it's a good positive result ...    goals breed confidence at any level of football and after the weekend it was a big chance to go out and perform , and a few of the players put a serious response in so while im not claiming all is rosy I'm still looking at the positives from a good performance 

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

You say it's irrelevant and then say it's a good positive result ...    goals breed confidence at any level of football and after the weekend it was a big chance to go out and perform , and a few of the players put a serious response in so while im not claiming all is rosy I'm still looking at the positives from a good performance 

Which would have been a perfect text game for Rhodes to play and get on the scoresheet too? No?

Just now, Pinky said:

Which would have been a perfect text game for Rhodes to play and get on the scoresheet too? No?

I'm sure he would have scored tonight yeah !  But Rhodes has a goal record that speaks for itself,  people are talking as if he's a player missing chances left reyt and centre 

9 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Ok now your using my words to try and prove a different point. 

What you say above I completely agree with. A win is a win and this result will hopefully breed some confidence arc yep I agree with that. So in this case the result is relevant.

Where it's irrelevant is around my original point about none of our strikers scoring goals and therefore in no way can there be a case which suggests Jordan Rhodes is alone in being unable to score.