Rhodes Dropped in favour of Nuhiu on Bench

When your record signing is not firing it getting service and your determind to change the system and get the team firing... Then you drop said signing for one of the worst strikers ever to put  a Wednesday shirt on it starts to take the p!ss

He didn't have to start Jordan but 20 mins wouldn't have hurt 

It's madness 

Edited by dazzler07

Just now, dazzler07 said:

When your record signing is not firing it getting service and your determind to change the system and get the team firing... Then you drop said signing for one of the worst strikers ever tonout a Wednesday shirt on it starts to take the p!as

It's madness 

Totally agree. But he wheels out that useless donkey instead.

Its laughable.

Seriously - rested, not included, got a knock - whatever you want to call it - drop the melodramatic crap and stop looking for issues or reasons to blame CC for no good reason.

I personally think he's making some wierd decisions at the moment about a few things, but simply not including him on the bench tonight against Chesterfield, when hes got 4 other strikers to keep happy too, is not a reason to have a flap.

Edited by davey_wells

4 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Rest Rhodes for Saturday & give our 2nd string strikers (hooper) some match time.

If CC classes Hooper as back up though....WTF:

Hooper starting is a must for me & was baffled to see him on the bench Saturday. We missed him so much last season 

Edited by richowl

6 minutes ago, dazzler07 said:

When your record signing is not firing it getting service and your determind to change the system and get the team firing... Then you drop said signing for one of the worst strikers ever to put  a Wednesday shirt on it starts to take the p!ss

It's madness 

Stop talking shi**e

Look the story of this thread is simple

If we are to reach the promise land you need a 25 a season striker and the only player I see getting that amount is Rhodes and he's massively lacking goals and confidence so I would have least given him 20 minutes against a poor chezzie team to build confidence and momentum 

But no he's sat at home writing letters to kids proving what a great role model he is 

1 minute ago, dazzler07 said:

Look the story of this thread is simple

If we are to reach the promise land you need a 25 a season striker and the only player I see getting that amount is Rhodes and he's massively lacking goals and confidence so I would have least given him 20 minutes against a poor chezzie team to build confidence and momentum 

But no he's sat at home writing letters to kids proving what a great role model he is 

Really Daz...What did Rhodes do last season to make you expect 25 goals this season...?

I was well unimpressed...Hope you're right

Just now, MuddyFunkster said:

So by the same token has Loovens and Westwood been dropped too?

Yes and westy - all on the Carlos naughty step, just one step below the unplayable and unmanageable players, just down the corridor from the fessi room of shame