OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

19 hours ago, TheRock said:

Can't remember Mick phoning up lately, it'll be interesting to hear his views about Carlos' sacking, move to Swansea, and our new manager.

Mick Rings when he has something to say 

I don't care about CC being sacked nor do i care about him becoming Swansea manager if you lot could be bothered to read what i write and actually read all of it instead of the bit you believe fits your prejudgment of my view you will see that all i ever said about CC was that i personally was never going to call for his head nor was i ever going to join in name calling a coach who had given us our best 2 finishes in a generation . I also said that IMO opinion he'd earned this season but i wouldn't have extended his contract because i saw the way the wind was blowing 

Why i would be interested in the Swansea Managers position is beyond me 

We've had a run of away games barring the Burton match and i rang and gave my opinion on that 

As regards our new Manager he'll get my support as Wednesday manager just as CC did, Gray did, Jones did, Megson did et al its called being a supporter 

43 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Mick Rings when he has something to say 

I don't care about CC being sacked nor do i care about him becoming Swansea manager if you lot could be bothered to read what i write and actually read all of it instead of the bit you believe fits your prejudgment of my view you will see that all i ever said about CC was that i personally was never going to call for his head nor was i ever going to join in name calling a coach who had given us our best 2 finishes in a generation . I also said that IMO opinion he'd earned this season but i wouldn't have extended his contract because i saw the way the wind was blowing 

Why i would be interested in the Swansea Managers position is beyond me 

We've had a run of away games barring the Burton match and i rang and gave my opinion on that 

As regards our new Manager he'll get my support as Wednesday manager just as CC did, Gray did, Jones did, Megson did et al its called being a supporter 

Thanks for the reply Mick. I always enjoy listening to your calls. I didn't intend my post to come across as having a 'pop' at you.

21 hours ago, TheRock said:

Thanks for the reply Mick. I always enjoy listening to your calls. I didn't intend my post to come across as having a 'pop' at you.

No problem matey i know i come across as thin skinned at times but i'm really not ..................... just an obstinate gobshite lol 

• Thanks 1