new kit looked good at worksop tonight

6 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

new home home kit looked really good at worksop tonight looked similar to last seasons kit probably why last years kits still in the shop when i went in this morning , no doubt the bum hole licking owlstalk  members who have at least 1 positive  tick in the green box will say otherwise,  im looking forward to hitting 2000 neg ticks  with all the usual  you must be a blunt cos you dont  follow the blue and white  sheep who reside on here, what a  pathetic way to run a wednesday forum , no doubt  we will see what arrives from the brain dead majority on owlstalk :columbo:

I think that if you continue posting stuff like this, you will achieve your objective of  2000 negative ticks very soon  !

WTF:

4 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

I think that if you continue posting stuff like this, you will achieve your objective of  2000 negative ticks very soon  !

WTF:

it's really hard to hit the neg button when you're laughing this hard.

7 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

new home home kit looked really good at worksop tonight looked similar to last seasons kit probably why last years kits still in the shop when i went in this morning , no doubt the bum hole licking owlstalk  members who have at least 1 positive  tick in the green box will say otherwise,  im looking forward to hitting 2000 neg ticks  with all the usual  you must be a blunt cos you dont  follow the blue and white  sheep who reside on here, what a  pathetic way to run a wednesday forum , no doubt  we will see what arrives from the brain dead majority on owlstalk :columbo:

Must be a blunt!

lol

PS

Why are you posting on Owlstalk about Worksop's new home kit?

:ghoulguy:

10 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

And here ladies and gentlemen is an example of why you must never mix drink, drugs and pork. Alters the mind leading to extreme thickness and bitterness.

12 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

IMG_1663.GIF.572006bc6ac3126a8f74741532d3d349.GIF

I know it's the back but me thinks it's the same bloody kit!!! As if the under 23s will wear it before the first team. Cmon be realistic also I would t be very happy considering I bought the next few seasons kits in advance if I get the same I'll be peeeeved. They are changing the kit full stop just bloody wait

IMG_0254.PNG