He's on his way....

This is a serious question, Penguin and the famoudJon accountwere regulars very active then went quiet for months on end. It is quite odd to have dramatic changes in behaviour do they masquerade under other ID in the mean time or are they unable to corresponddue tobeing incarcerated insome institution?

5 minutes ago, Quist said:

This is a serious question, Penguin and the famoudJon accountwere regulars very active then went quiet for months on end. It is quite odd to have dramatic changes in behaviour do they masquerade under other ID in the mean time or are they unable to corresponddue tobeing incarcerated insome institution?

Might work on cruise ships where the wifi signal is bad.

8 minutes ago, Quist said:

Penguin hibernates for 10 months of the year. Comes out during summer and occasionally for a week during January if the weather is good. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Quist said:

In the open season they're where they should be.

Once the players are safely in their flip-flops on the beach then 'they' are allowed out.

Untitled.png

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Penguin hibernates for 10 months of the year. Comes out during summer and occasionally for a week during January if the weather is good. 

I thought it may have been your alternative ego, but the detail indicates they perhaps reside with you are you a couple?

9 minutes ago, Quist said:

I thought it may have been your alternative ego, but the detail indicates they perhaps reside with you are you a couple?

I've been on this forum for nearly three and a half years and that is, by some margin, the most insulting thing that's ever been said to me on here lol

• Haha 2

Just now, StudentOwl said:

I've been on this forum for nearly three and a half years and that is, by some margin, the most insulting thing that's ever been said to me on here lol

tbh ive never thought it myself, but since quist has mentioned it... hmm got me finkin now...

lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

It's Neil.

We're all Neil.

Certainly explains why he's "randomly" dug up a post from last year and decided to bump it. Anyone else would think we had more than enough Penguin threads that were current!

Edited by bobness