Think he needs to be judged when fully fit. If then like Buckley and McManaman Carlos just constantly leaves him out of matchday squads then yes get rid. But I honestly think Carlos believes the attributes he has could make a difference for us in the final third of the pitch. If only he could get him up to speed and keep him that way.

That pre season game against Benfica, he was absolutely buzzing and I genuinely though he was adapting to our play and that we may have uncovered a gem. 

37 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You implied that he's been a failure here because we played him out of position.

Not what I meant.

Meaning more that now that we almost have enough attacking options to field a starting XI comprised entirely of strikers, and no other proper wingers aside from Matias, we aren't going to play a formation that is going to make very good use of him, if at all.

I don't see a place for him going forward

Someone who scored a goal like that against Leeds needs his name up in lights lol 

Couldnt have asked for a better start to his debut season, its a shame about his injuries because i couldnt see any of our players, fessi included who would even feel comfortable attempting such a shot. His pace is exactly what were lacking too. 

26 minutes ago, A12owl said:

When he did get stuck in he got sent off.lol

I don't call tripping a player up from behind when you've no chance of getting the ball, 'getting stuck in',words like petulant and stupid spring to mind. He was, however, unfortunate to receive a red instead of a yellow IMO.  

he is without doubt a quality quality player. he came with great pedigree (not bakers) and has been very unlucky. I personally think getting rid of the medical staff will make the difference this year. he could have been another one not treated properly and therefore kept breaking down. I thought he looked good against Fulham some great runs and looked for the ball, yes was a lazy tackle that got him sent off but I really think he himself wants to prove a point and do well for himself, his team mates and the fans. let's get behind him guys 

8 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

he is without doubt a quality quality player. he came with great pedigree (not bakers) and has been very unlucky. I personally think getting rid of the medical staff will make the difference this year. he could have been another one not treated properly and therefore kept breaking down. I thought he looked good against Fulham some great runs and looked for the ball, yes was a lazy tackle that got him sent off but I really think he himself wants to prove a point and do well for himself, his team mates and the fans. let's get behind him guys 

Do you have any evidence for this?