1 hour ago, trevdi9 said:

wasted tallent , there's kids out there who would crawl over broken glass to have a chance like he has ,makes me puke how they throw it all away

Someone once said talent is god given, the sin is to waste it. This is a classic case, sadly he isn't the only footballer to do it.

6 hours ago, Morepork said:

True it is a total waste of our money and his career. I've seen no evidence to suggest our owner is/was not willing to subsidise his wages on a loan to another club though? 

Surely as others have pointed out the issue here is that someone has to want him for him to leave on loan or otherwise, it's a shame because the kid can play in the right system. I was delighted the day he signed, this was definitely a case of the new owner trying to give the fans what they wanted and there weren't many on here against it and certainly nobody could have predicted this situation.

Some of us didn't think he was a good signing at the time; and this situation isn't a million miles from his Watford one especially and forest one. Talented player but not the kind to flourish unless the entire team is set up with him as the main man

10 hours ago, Ash76 said:

I can't believe people are defending someone that's not given 100% to the club

he comes into training ,he plays for the dev squad when told to ,as far as I know he's not come out in the media slagging the club off ,he's honoured his contract if he hadn't the club would sack him and save themselves a lot of money  .his only crime is that he doesn't fit into how carlos wants to play ............sometimes players want out but clubs hold them to there contract( as is the clubs right) all mcgugan is doing is the same ..........

Guest Ash76

Rubbish, he's going through the motions. No ambition. You only have to look at the picture of him doing his coaching badges to see that 

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

he comes into training ,he plays for the dev squad when told to ,as far as I know he's not come out in the media slagging the club off ,he's honoured his contract if he hadn't the club would sack him and save themselves a lot of money  .his only crime is that he doesn't fit into how carlos wants to play ............sometimes players want out but clubs hold them to there contract( as is the clubs right) all mcgugan is doing is the same ..........

Club will be there long after he has wasted his career

3 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

McGugan will be given a squad number this summer, and will be playing first team football next season for Sheffield Wednesday. 

I think Carlos has to leave before that happens. Its plainly obvious the two don't get on.

6 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

I think Carlos has to leave before that happens. Its plainly obvious the two don't get on.

I've a sneaking suspicion that Carlos advised him to take that coaching course. Perhaps now realises not to question. 

Certainly not trying to compare the two players but I remember when Giles Coke was left out of the squad completely by Gary Megson and then all of a sudden made a complete surprise return against Hull away (when we won on sky), when Dave Jones was in charge and to be fair didn't have a bad run in the squad. I'm hoping Lewis can do the same as I really rate him.

7 hours ago, Coyt said:

Certainly not trying to compare the two players but I remember when Giles Coke was left out of the squad completely by Gary Megson and then all of a sudden made a complete surprise return against Hull away (when we won on sky), when Dave Jones was in charge and to be fair didn't have a bad run in the squad. I'm hoping Lewis can do the same as I really rate him.

Is that a way of saying you want Carlos sacked?

19 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

Would you leave you job if your boss didn't like you knowing that by staying you'd earn a shıt load regardless? 

I guess you'd just leave then and hope to find employment elsewhere and hope for the best?

Down to pride in yourself I suppose and the chance to shove it down Carlos's throat by doing the business at another club.

1 hour ago, jellybean said:

doing his coaching badges? interesting. imagine him trying to lecture you to push yourself that bit harder when you knew he'd spent 2/3rds of his career more or less on strike.

You can see the coaching session

McGughan  Listen lad I know you were signed as winger but i'd like to play you as a left back

Player  No don't fancy it rather play on the wing

end of argument