On 6/29/2017 at 16:32, mogbad said:

Am I the only one who thought he was nothing special in his initial loan spell & certainly did nothing to deserve the clamour for his move to be made permanent. 

You should be the only one. Signing him was the turning point of our season. First name on the team sheet during his loan spell for me

5 minutes ago, Thewaynesday said:

I'm sure he would rather be playing. I'd like to think players don't have that attitude. After all if he isn't getting picked and is being left to train with the kids then he is just doing his job ? 

Until Carlos or mugugan write their memoirs then we will never know what's happened and why he appears to of been abandoned..... 

He's had numerous opportunities to leave on loan & play football.

He's fallen out with the hierarchy at every club he's been at. He's averaged 25 games a season over the course of his career...

2 minutes ago, richowl said:

He's had numerous opportunities to leave on loan & play football.

He's fallen out with the hierarchy at every club he's been at. He's averaged 25 games a season over the course of his career...

No offers came in that would've covered more than 25% of his wages apparently. Was offered a couple of deals to move, but Wednesday wanted more of his wages paying, so went nowhere.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

No offers came in that would've covered more than 25% of his wages apparently. Was offered a couple of deals to move, but Wednesday wanted more of his wages paying, so went nowhere.

He had the opportunity to leave & declined.

23 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Where did you bump into him?

Asda... Long Eaton ..the place he was brought up..coincidentally the same place I sore him the day we beat forest when Bannon got sent off..I asked him that day why he wasn't there and he said he'd not made the match day squad...odd seeing as it was about midday

Guest samowl
On 6/27/2017 at 02:03, Rogers said:

Big rumour was John Pemberton shagged Nilsson's wife and that why he moved back to Sweden

I thought it was the other way round. But the outcome was the same . Off yer pop Roly back to Sweden 

Guest samowl

Let's just roger Mcgugan off. Stop thinking he's gonna pull a first team shirt on again. It ain't happening. 

8 hours ago, samowl said:

Let's just roger Mcgugan off. Stop thinking he's gonna pull a first team shirt on again. It ain't happening. 

Wasn't Roger Mcgugan in The Byrds, Americas  answer to the the Beatles?

8 hours ago, ng10 owl said:

Asda... Long Eaton ..the place he was brought up..coincidentally the same place I sore him the day we beat forest when Bannon got sent off..I asked him that day why he wasn't there and he said he'd not made the match day squad...odd seeing as it was about midday

Wonder how 'sore' 'Bannon'will be when he finds out his name has been misspelt again

Guest samowl
8 hours ago, fatzooma said:

Wasn't Roger Mcgugan in The Byrds, Americas  answer to the the Beatles?

It's the Mythos. It's addictive. Apologies 

On 01/07/2017 at 23:36, Hawkeye said:

hush - don't let the McGugan lynch mob get wind of this! they'll have you hung, drawn and quartered!