Pocognoli

Brighton took him on loan from WBA during the past season.

I remember his last appearance ( possibly ) for WBA was a televised match against Manure and he played, if not a blinder, a very decent game. His problem was that TP never ever rated him after he ( TP ) moved from Stoke and PL game time was negligible.

He seemed to have done reasonably well at Brighton but though he's 30/31 I reckon he could still do a decent job for us. 

"You've been Poc'd" a good left back who never really got the break he deserved along with Christian Gamboa. Not afraid to tear somebodies leg off he be a class signing

11 hours ago, Plonk said:

His price tag is going up like something off bladesmad. By the end of the summer he will have cost more the roaldo

I think he's a Bosman not sure though

22 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

"You've been Poc'd" a good left back who never really got the break he deserved along with Christian Gamboa. Not afraid to tear somebodies leg off he be a class signing

That's a proper full back. They don't make em like that any more.

On 2017-6-15 at 21:02, Baggiehy said:

A proper traditional defender then 

12 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

A proper traditional defender then 

yep shame he's gone to Standard, Never given a fair chance by Pulis when we ended up using Brunt as a LB

Why does everyone keep wanting Reach to play Full Back, a position he was tied in, and failed, last season? He is fr more se to us playing forward, and, given a little perseverence (little hope from many Wednesday fans who could find fault with the best), could turn into an effective, yes and fast, midfield -forward for us.