How many more times WE ARE NOT A SELLING CLUB!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

This is totally baffling me!!

Why does everybody want shut of Hutch and why are they so easily dismissing him???!??

The bloke plays with the heart of a lion and from a footballing perspective, he's right up there with the best in this league! He's the current player of the year, his timing in the tackle is fv.ckin sublime, and he weighs in with goals??!

The only question mark is his injury history, but even then he hasn't suffered a setback of the injury that nearly made him retire, he just picks up niggles like all players do.

Agreeeeeeee

2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Let's see if Carlos shares your views on it being good business selling Bannan for 3 million and being stronger for it. Bet he don't. 

To be frank, if Carlos does indeed do the recruiting then judging by the last transfer window he wouldn't exactly be at the top of the list of people I'd be looking to to for advice on transfers....

2 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Really why he's been our most played player in 2 seasons. He'll atleast drop to bench 

He has and in the first year he was brilliant on the left hand side of midfield. But as he has in his career his form dipped after that and last year he was very poor. Nothing against him just think we should move him on and get in better 

6 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

He has and in the first year he was brilliant on the left hand side of midfield. But as he has in his career his form dipped after that and last year he was very poor. Nothing against him just think we should move him on and get in better 

Agree get in better but what I'm trying to say is he should then be on bench therefore strengthening the depth. No point buying a better player if down line he gets injured and we back to same back up options that wouldn't be as good as bannan. The current first 11 anyplayers that come in should be better meaning them players drop to bench meaning the bench players drop to fringe meaning the fringe come available for sale therefore making the squad stronger throughout not just the 11

In fairness to the op Chansiri has repeatedly said that our best players aren't for sale. That doesn't mean that players on the edges of the squad or that no longer feature in Carlos' plans won't go. The only way I can see the likes of Forestieri going is if the player expresses a desire to leave and we receive a huge offer.

I think he's referring to the "I can't see us being able to hold on to Westwood" type post. 

We've failed twice in the Play-offs, so it wouldn't surprise me if there are players who now would be amenable to a move if a PL club comes calling. I see no problem with that if the club get a fair price and have replacements lined up. Every player has his price as well as the ambition to seek the best deal possible.

58 minutes ago, Almat said:

To be frank, if Carlos does indeed do the recruiting then judging by the last transfer window he wouldn't exactly be at the top of the list of people I'd be looking to to for advice on transfers....

All I mean is there's no way Carlos is letting Bannan go for as little as 3 million knowing any decent replacement would cost double that probably.

I could accept and understand selling to top flight clubs but if we strengthen any other promotion challengers, that would be like shooting ourselves in the foot. If possible, we need to keep our best players and strengthen the first 11. You build around a few key players but you add players that will improve your starting 11, in order to strengthen the squad for a promotion challenge.

8 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Luis Figo might disagree! Forced his way from Barca to Madrid... Never seen anyone force their way from Madrid to Barca or anyone (who Madrid wanted to keep)!

When Messi forces his way to Man City I'll agree with you. For me untill that happens rule still applys to Barcelona aswell. 

lol

Edited by pazowl55

6 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

So stop linking:

Abdi: with a move to fulham

Hutch: with a move to Middlesbrough 

fessi: with a move to Huddersfield Newcastle 

bannan: with a move to burnley

And whoever else I've missed. 

Not it a selling club means not selling. 

All 4 of above have a huge part to play next year so why would they be going. It's boring now hearing all our players linked with diffo teams.

only players to leave would be

mcugan possibly Joao possible nuhiu and rest of muppets we've released

Is that you DC ?