How many more times WE ARE NOT A SELLING CLUB!!!!!

7 hours ago, Spookone said:

Crazy Fantazy - one of our best players especially if we go more attacking minded next season.

Did you not watch him last year ?? Only decent game he had was playoff second leg. 

Done it all his career started off brilliantly then tailed off and I'm afraid he's doing it again

I would argue that are very few in our squad worth fighting to keep because they would be very hard to replace:

Westwood - best keeper in the division 

Lee - a footballing freak of nature

Forestieri - a real box of tricks

Hirst and Stobbs - young players with real potential that we can't just let go for a song

The other players could be easily replaced. The trick is getting top dollar for them if we do sell.  

6 hours ago, shandypants said:

I would argue that are very few in our squad worth fighting to keep because they would be very hard to replace:

Westwood - best keeper in the division 

Lee - a footballing freak of nature

Forestieri - a real box of tricks

Hirst and Stobbs - young players with real potential that we can't just let go for a song

The other players could be easily replaced. The trick is getting top dollar for them if we do sell.  

I would Hooper to that list, hard to find class like him in this league. I think he will smash it next year.

13 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Did you not watch him last year ?? Only decent game he had was playoff second leg. 

Done it all his career started off brilliantly then tailed off and I'm afraid he's doing it again

Strange Im sure he got man of the match on one of the sky matches?