Next season kit

On 30/07/2017 at 23:33, Sam779 said:

The new kit will be arriving at the club on Tuesday.  Don't think it'll be for sale then and might just be the kit for the players.

I'm told we should expect an official announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

All of Owlstalk right now:

giphy.gif

Edited by southportdc

I'm not one for getting wound up about kits, design/release date blah blah and I've not said much on the whole case this summer...  but the club are approaching a point here where a statement needs to be given to update the fans 

there's clearly been an issue which is fair enough but to be in a situation 3 days till the start of the season with no kit is poor management from someone 

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I'm not one for getting wound up about kits, design/release date blah blah and I've not said much on the whole case this summer...  but the club are approaching a point here where a statement needs to be given to update the fans 

there's clearly been an issue which is fair enough but to be in a situation 3 days till the start of the season with no kit is poor management from someone 

I agree with this, but I think that point should be on Saturday if the team isn't playing in a new kit. That's the most important moment - the first competitive match.

2 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Owlsonline - the forum for even grumpier fans but can be excused because we are all middle aged or getting there 

I thought it was a forum where anyone who wasn't mates with Walkley just got abused and called a cunt?

4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Owlsonline - the forum for even grumpier fans but can be excused because we are all middle aged or getting there 

After he found out he's not in the owlstalk line up... Holmes is looking for a move.

Could it be the forum for him considering there won't be a fee involved?

Guest Ash76
17 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

I thought it was a forum where anyone who wasn't mates with Walkley just got abused and called a cunt?

Yeah, or banned. No one over there on the admin side has the testicles to tell him he pretty much ruins the place. Shame really or it'd be a decent forum.

Anyway on the kit, an absolute masterstoke this, it's all people can talk about :)

Had a meet with a club official just now. Wouldn't break the Top Secret  gag but what he did say, having seen the kit was this, He can't see anything but Love for the New Shirt.

As for season ticket sales, they have pushed over the twenty two and a half thousand mark. 

PS. Anyone waiting on mail is due to new mastheads being printed which are in some way tied in with kit design.

Don't shoot the messenger !  

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
ommision