Doesn't look like Sunday will sell out

40 minutes ago, steveger said:

Kim's ass is so fat..................

Well all I can say, is that Kim must be overfeeding her mule !

But what has that got to do with

football ?           

lol

Guest Ash76
24 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I'm sure they I'll slightly higher than there average. 

Thry support has been good this season for a smalllish town.  

Thats the power of a newish stadium.  

Been open over 20 years now and certainly played no part in their excellent average this year, that purely their ST pricing

8 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

The upper tier of our away end holds 4k. They will be surrounded by 2000 empty seats as well. 

think it was just over 2k in October for us but only just I went ,hudds charged a tenner for home supporters fiver kids,we had to pay full price but even though they were top at time they still didn't sell out. I managed to get a ticket for a game in October but wont have any chance this time,even though I'm near 600 pts I think that's me done with away games if we go up as that 2000 figure is all we will get in future.

There is reason why they ain't gonna sell out.

As Wagner says, they've had a good season and getting to the playoffs is a 'big bonus'. He's on his summer holidays already.

However, the big boys are gonna turn up on Sunday and turn them over in their backyard in our march to Wembley.

Believe you, me.

Due to the locality of opponents, pricing and magnitude of both legs I believe we could have took 10k away and had 40k of our own fans at home. Comparable game in recent years v Wycombe when over 37k of our own fans were in the ground and total ticket applications surpassed 40k. Shame it will only be 2k and just over 30k respectively now.

Is it only me that is sick to death of these ticket/allocation/attendance/we've got more fans than you threads every two minutes?

Saw some daft petition online the other week for the grunters at MK Dons whining about not being given 40000 tickets there.

Seems a bit of an obsession on both sides but everyone knows we're older, bigger and better than those tramps anyway...

Edited by sonofbert2