Police

24 minutes ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

IF you overcome all of that you’d be met by the most gorgeous police woman you’d ever seen at the top of Leppings Lane whose smile instantly crushed any neanderthal urges for violence and replaced them with lust :wub:

She was a beauty and instantly made me forget about the complete OTT police turnout and waste of tax payers’ money.

I saw her, a proper beauty!! Unbelievable.  I thought the cheeky smile was just for me :( 

I walked past a "Heddlu" at the leps end who said to a female pc (may have been the one mentioned earlier!) "Have this lot lost?" She replied "yes, 2-1" he then said "Well they don't seem bothered!" I think that sums up how much they were needed

20 minutes ago, owltilidie said:

I saw her, a proper beauty!! Unbelievable.  I thought the cheeky smile was just for me :( 

She was pinup girl material :wub:

I did laugh at the amount of the people that walked past her and said "phewar, tha can arrest me anytime love"

2 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Pretty sure it was Sunday

No,definitely not double time Sunday. Sunday actually means same pay as any other day. No double. Get this. If Xmas Eve or New Year's Eve falls on a Sunday, not even double time then. Straight pay. New Years Eve night for no extra. Not a penny.

Edited by stanningtonowl

Whoever organises this needs to get a grip. Fulham fans are the least likeliest of all the clubs in the Championship to cause any trouble. It seems to me someone is totally switched off whether that be at Hillsborough or at SYP (or both). Everyone knows which clubs have the worst fans for trouble and Fulham are at the opposite end of the scale.

1 hour ago, stanningtonowl said:

No,definitely not double time Sunday. Sunday actually means same pay as any other day. No double. Get this. If Xmas Eve or New Year's Eve falls on a Sunday, not even double time then. Straight pay. New Years Eve night for no extra. Not a penny.

Double cops then

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.